I don’t know if global warming

a7cd119c204e2fe64aa396f57e56f23c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is ridiculous…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s a thing, and it doesn’t get better.

Six or seven years ago - think it was Sep 28 - opening day of bow season. Got out of the truck about 3 in the afternoon to head to the bear stand - 103 degrees. Been like this before. I am waiting for all the ice to melt. I will have ocean front property😁

I hope it's a thing because they say the grain belt is moving north and we still can't get started with harvest due to crops not maturing yet. Could use some warming. My gut tells me it's not a thing.

We had the worst winter in years in Minnesota in 22-23. The last 3 winters have been bad actually.

The fall seems to be warmer lately , but it also snowed last year in October . We had enough ice on the lake to snowmobile in late April .

The weather sure seems to be more extreme the past 8-10 years. Rain more infrequent but often times severe. It certainly changes some food plot planting strategies, but who knows if it's a long term thing or just a trend. I don't enjoy hunting the rut when it's 70°, I know that.

Is a thing, but 87 degrees on 10/1 sucks. Zero motivation to hunt.
Our season has been open a couple of weeks and I havent considered going out yet. ( Haven't even washed my cloths yet) There is plenty of time for the stars to align.

The temps later this week are supposed to cool. Maybe it will get some bigger deer moving

Thanks for taking one for the team! Hopefully you are back before the rut!

The temps here have gotten into the 80’s the last couple days, but from Wednesday on we are suppose to get highs in the 50’s and lower 60’s to lows in the 30’s and 40’s. Right before the youth hunt next weekend. A couple of my grand kids will be doing their first deer hunt this year. So it is something I am looking forward to.

For the first year in decades, I did not buy a bow license.
Starting tomorrow, I will be assisting a disabled vet in a special hunt. I hope the cool down on Wednesday allows him to see a deer and I hope we have a dry place to sit. All new to me .

When the earth has been here thousands of years, and weather records only go back a hundred and a half, more or less, it’s pretty egotistical for people to draw conclusions IMO. Y’all remember the ice age they were predicting in the seventies ? I do ! It didn’t happen………

When the earth has been here thousands of years, and weather records only go back a hundred and a half, more or less, it’s pretty egotistical for people to draw conclusions IMO. Y’all remember the ice age they were predicting in the seventies ? I do ! It didn’t happen………

Are you suggesting the Earth IS NOT in a warming phase right now? Or do you acknowledge that it is indeed a warming planet but that it's not man-made?

I can only speak for my area, we have had some warmer then average times, but we have also had stretches of below average as well. If you watch the local weather, every time the temps are slightly above average, it is pushed about climate change, but crickets when the temp is below average.

Last winter we had maybe a little above average temps, but the winter before we had much below average temps. I personally have been seeing warmer temps in the fall, cooler in the spring. So a later winter, but later spring as well. Has the averages been warmer? IDK, my zone is still 3b, and it has been for many years. We probably have more -30 days then we get 90 degree days. And we probably get as many or more -20 days then 80 degree days.

If you look at a bigger piece of the pie and use decades, 70,80,90,2000,2010's for averages, I am not sure they get much warmer.

It all started in the 90's when I bought a new Polaris Indy snowmobile. After that, it didn't snow for several years and in Jan and Feb temps were in the 70's. Very mild winters then. After a few years of that chit......I sold the snowmobile and it got cold and snowed again. My bad.