I don’t know if global warming

It’s about time date trumps weather anyways. Just get out there. I just got a pic of my #1 target in daylight for the first time since before season started. Of course I’m in the concrete jungle until Friday afternoon. Then it’s 4 straight days of hunting. Also taking off the next full week after that. Can’t get here soon enough!
Same. Both my mature bucks daylighted in the same plot today. One morning one evening.

Being a engineer from a maritime college, I've done my fair share of polluting.. Operating large fossil steam cycle plants that suck a barge of fuuel oil in 3 days, operating a natural gas combined cycle plant. 600 psi gas roaring down a 2ft pipe into the turbines.....

Overall, the 2 legged vermin are beating the heck out of the plant. The more we move n change, the more mess we make. I remember reading articles of the "proper" way to dump oil in your backyard. Then they started collecting it. Coating swamps with oil was a good way to kill mosquitoes.

I studied thermal and fluids. Was hoping to help design the next generation gas turbines, or enlist in the navy and run reactors. Styrofoam, dry cleaning, R12 and R22 refrigerant. Old school dry cleaning used to blast refrigerant The the 60's and 70's 70% of a car's pollution was the gas tank, not the tail pipe. No vapor recovery system.

Talk to anyone fishing the ocean avidly. More and more reports of warm water fish heading more north. I was fishing in Rhode Island this october. Stripers were hitting my squid and crab baits. Skinny guys too. Likely that was overfshing their bait, herring and bunker.

Toyota has an interesting article on their website. They say making hybrid cars offer 60x the climate change benefit vs electric cars. Using a bit of lithium as efficiently as you can to converse fuel. We world can not mine enough lithium to get on board with their goals.

Im no fan of taxes, but I do like what europe especially italy does. They have excess taxes for cars that use more than 2 liters. I think mny people could be driving something more conservative than they do.

I personally would like to see stationary equipment change to electric first. Oil and Gas boilers for heat pumps.

Im enjoying life as we know it now. Pretty soon our transportation costs will skyrocket, and everything else trickling down, food, etc...... Going to miss the days when it was $100 to drive the truck to camp.....

Here is the weather for the next 10 days in Missouri at my farm.
The updated forecast for NW Missouri looks a little more like Minnesota….Rain turning to snow Saturday night & Sunday and teen’s Tuesday/
IMG_0448.jpeg

Human population increases affect so much. I don't see clearing places for huge solar panel or wind turbine arrays or mining for lithium being the answer. They're just creating future problems. We have to be better stewards of the land/water than what we've been. I'm as much to blame as anyone. I live in a subdivided neighborhood made from clearing bottomland hardwoods. I can't see how the human population increase hasn't changed the world.

A new report shows drastic cooling coming in 15 years.

Reactions: 356
The updated forecast for NW Missouri looks a little more like Minnesota….Rain turning to snow Saturday night & Sunday and teen’s Tuesday/
View attachment 58781
My brother is coming in from SW Florida on Friday. Man does he a wake up call coming…

Sorry can't remember if I heard it on glen beck or Steve gruber radio podcast. The report said temps would drastically cool and if I remember correctly the host said it was Russian scientist.

Link please.
Careful the cold side is predicting the end of the world also but they buy us more time then old Al or young Greta do. So that’s a plus.

Careful the cold side is predicting the end of the world also but they buy us more time then old Al or young Greta do. So that’s a plus.

LOL. Thanks Bill.

Sure was nice today. Partially installed the prpane heater in the trailer for this upcoming russian ice age........

Been at home a few days with a spell of the corona. This round was worse than the last. NY's scramble to global warming is to ban gasoline cars by 2030. I put a new clutch in the daily driver, a 2017 ford focus with 178k now. Bought her new. Likely going to drive it until it hit 250k. Came real close on getting a mustang ecoboost, 2020 with 4k miles. Someone else got it for 22k. Can get the GT, but I drive 110ish miles a day for work, the ecoboost gets alot better gas mileage. Got a good deal in the summer of 2021 on a 2019 ram 1500 v8 with 25k on it. Not the best of trucks. My "lucky" 2004 ram frame was going south, otherwise it was a very reliable truck.

Saving up for a vacation home, so car budget is a "budget". Always wanted a Lexus ES.

This might be the only prius I could drive.

Atleast Im not too brove fom my ltest boat purchase last week. Its for the NYC resevoirs. Awesome fishing, no motors, and you have to leave the boat there.

Attachments

• toyota-prius-six-door-limousine-from-jalopnik_100227425_m.jpg
    toyota-prius-six-door-limousine-from-jalopnik_100227425_m.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 4
  • 00A0A_Cbau0QNenN_0ak07K_1200x900.jpg
    00A0A_Cbau0QNenN_0ak07K_1200x900.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 3