I don’t know if global warming

God bless Jim Jordan. Hope he can take the stage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I also think he would make a good speaker. He gets to the bottom line pretty quickly.....pretty hard nose / no nonsense.....I like his style.

Gotta say....I thought McCarthy would do a good job. Must be difficult to keep peace with all the different folks pulling at you. Maybe why Jordan could survive?

So if continental drift did not cause environmental change then what could have built Mt everest

Genesis V: 7

The Biblical flood account.

OK. I'm confused though. Unless I'm missing your sarcasm (which I probably am)....in post 49 you said

Don’t believe the Bible though about a flood that covered the earth. That document doesn’t count.

It sounded like you were responding to Hoytvetrix saying the Bible doesn't count as evidence. But then cite the Bible as evidence for the Grand Canyon formation.

Sorry if I am being obtuse. And I really don't care which one you believe in....but you can't have both. 🙂 👍

Last edited:
OK. I'm confused though. Unless I'm missing your sarcasm (which I probably am)....in post 49 you said

It sounded like you were responding to Hoytvetrix saying the Bible doesn't count as evidence. But then cite the Bible as evidence for the Grand Canyon formation.

Sorry if I am being obtuse. And I really don't care which one you believe in....but you can't have both.

It was sarcasm

I also think he would make a good speaker. He gets to the bottom line pretty quickly.....pretty hard nose / no nonsense.....I like his style.

Gotta say....I thought McCarthy would do a good job. Must be difficult to keep peace with all the different folks pulling at you. Maybe why Jordan could survive?

While I think Jordan will be a better speaker, and should have been over McCarthy to begin with, but while he may bring up the hot topics, he will breeze through them and not do anything about them. DC is broken, and it needs new blood for a reset.

AOC started off a few years ago, broke, and couldn’t even afford an apartment to rent, now after only a couple years in congress she is worth more then 13 million, while making $174k a year.

While I think Jordan will be a better speaker, and should have been over McCarthy to begin with, but while he may bring up the hot topics, he will breeze through them and not do anything about them. DC is broken, and it needs new blood for a reset.

AOC started off a few years ago, broke, and couldn’t even afford an apartment to rent, now after only a couple years in congress she is worth more then 13 million, while making $174k a year.

Sorry to say, but you are wrong. You are doing regular math. You HAVE to use government math. What’s she been in office 3 years? 3x$174k is only $522k in normal math, but is easily over $13M in government math. Rookie………

81 on Saturday, 83 on Sunday. Fun

Gonna be cold up here this weekend. A lot of bucks will be hitting the ground in the upper Midwest Saturday and Sunday. Highs in the mid 30s here

I’m full transparency our front hits starting tue and we turn cold too. But 83 at the very end of October on a weekend sucks

I love hot and rainy wknds all fall until I get a chance to hit the woods usually in mid Nov. Haha. Sorry guys. Global warming bring it

Heck yeah. Big temp drop and last week of October = high hopes
Big temp drop but interestingly the pressure isn't moving much (at least in Northern MO).

Big temp drop but interestingly the pressure isn't moving much (at least in Northern MO).
I don't pay much attention to the pressure. What do you find to be best?

I don't pay much attention to the pressure. What do you find to be best?
High pressure in general typically means more daylight activity. Rapid increases in pressure typically mean a front is moving and that is generally when animals feed the most. Most of the deer movement apps out there take into account barometric pressure. I don't really use them, but I do use weather underground through a mobile or web browser and look at the pressure. Pressure is the black line below and the right vertical axis.

Here is the weather for the next 10 days in Missouri at my farm.
1698184753520.png

Here is the weather at my house in MN for the same time period:
1698184788302.png

Even though the pressure will be about the same at both places across most days, I would expect the deer movement to be better in MN, because of the rapid increase in pressure from Friday to Saturday.

Thanks @Hoytvectrix. The MN chart you show looks about the same for my locale in WI. We've already gotten some heavy rain with a bunch more in the forecast between now and Friday. 25 degree temp drop Friday morning - Saturday morning without strong winds on Saturday. Almost seems too good to be true. Fingers crossed for a good weekend.

It’s about time date trumps weather anyways. Just get out there. I just got a pic of my #1 target in daylight for the first time since before season started. Of course I’m in the concrete jungle until Friday afternoon. Then it’s 4 straight days of hunting. Also taking off the next full week after that. Can’t get here soon enough!

It’s about time date trumps weather anyways. Just get out there. I just got a pic of my #1 target in daylight for the first time since before season started. Of course I’m in the concrete jungle until Friday afternoon. Then it’s 4 straight days of hunting. Also taking off the next full week after that. Can’t get here soon enough!
Yep, it's time to just go. Our place seemed to be heating up good but the past 5-7 days saw a dropoff in action.