SC Kansas

Well time to start over due to stupid mistake,it looks like that when I sprayed my Real world enlist beans this weekend I should have paid more attention.Looks like that the 3/4 of tank of water in sprayer was already mixed so when I filled up and added enlist chemical it increased to high and wiped out my beans.I usually use interline and it works great.Don't feel so bad as on podcast heard Wade on Drury outdoors mixed up chemicals and wiped out 23 acres.I only wiped out a couple.Oh well I have a bunch of ag beans from my SIL that are free and he planted 80 acres of beans on my place anyway.A couple velvet pics
Wow I hope you get some hard horned pics of that first buck. That thing is wild.

35 miles north of Oklahoma line,actually I think they are behind last year.Got beans re planted tonight now if it would rain

man the ticks are bad,but this is a neat pic of a buck looks like he's picking them off

Attachments

• ticks1.jpg
    ticks1.jpg
    237.7 KB · Views: 65
  • ticks2.jpg
    ticks2.jpg
    456.6 KB · Views: 36
Great pic!
I've watched bucks take turns pulling ticks off each other. Have pics of them doing it somewhere. It's cool that they have the whereabouts to so something like that.

Wonder if the deer would eat anything that had some garlic in it.I noticed one of the deer feeds had it.

Attachments

• IMG_0512.jpg
    IMG_0512.jpg
    523.7 KB · Views: 29
  • ticks3.jpg
    ticks3.jpg
    447.9 KB · Views: 36
I have 2 chestnuts about 30 ft apart and one is doing fine but this one has alot of brown leaves and these growths,any ideas

Attachments

• chestnut.jpg
    chestnut.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 44
Bucks started hitting rope scrapes this week

Attachments

• big9-24.jpg
    big9-24.jpg
    413.1 KB · Views: 36
That one seems to have the body type of an older deer.

Hes been around for last 2 years that i know of and I would have shot him either of those he probably put on a few more inches and it looks like a g4 on left side

I had a water hole dry up so just threw this garden pond out there,it really dry here to.I am along a river and I figure it they didn't have any choice they will drink out of that.I just never see them,also heres one of my orchards and what was a bean plot,I drilled again today hoping to get some browse at least.There won't be many bean pods around here as everyone is baling full season for hay.Some of these came from Turkey Creek

Attachments

• fawn-1.jpg
    fawn-1.jpg
    432.2 KB · Views: 31
  • north orchard.jpg
    north orchard.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 34
Nice orchard.

This apple tree is loaded by far best of all of them this year.The asian pears are almost ripe but not as sweet as normal

Attachments

• apple tree buck-1.jpg
    apple tree buck-1.jpg
    498.4 KB · Views: 33
This apple tree is loaded by far best of all of them this year.The asian pears are almost ripe but not as sweet as normal
I've got to say that is an awesome picture! Big mature tree and buck. Nicely done!

What variety of Asian pears do you have?

I don't remeber on the two that produce I have a couple small ones that are tagged.I have only been told about 2 or 3 varieties.We picked 3 buckets for human consumption today

Deer being deer and they really think the only time deer touch each other is at a feeder

Attachments

• grooming buks.jpg
    grooming buks.jpg
    450.6 KB · Views: 21
Deer being deer and they really think the only time deer touch each other is at a feeder
Has anyone with a metal building found something that works to vent hot air out?I run off solar and also have some solar questions if anyone else uses solar

In my lumber drying kiln I have a power exhaust system a similar system would probably work but being all solar idk. My garage 40x60 is fully insulated it does get warm but not like my uninsulated steel buildings tend to get so maybe simply insulation would be a great passive option to reduce the heat.

I wish it was insulated and wish it had power but can do without,wonder if some venting system would help

12v fan on a thermostat?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will have to check to see how big they are,I was looking at the turbos that mount on the roof and turn creating a draft that pulls the hot air up and out.They make some really nice seals for them now.I just wonder how likely the turbos are to leak.They recommend them as one of the options for metal buildings.If I could keep the solar converter cooler my batteries would last longer because the fan on the converter wouldn't be going all the time