The Agony of Defeat!.....Maybe!

He Lives! This morning my buddy saw this buck I wounded 2 weeks ago. He has a huge gash across his back above the spine, right above the lungs.

Man doe that make me feel good.......I think?:D

He Lives! This morning my buddy saw this buck I wounded 2 weeks ago. He has a huge gash across his back above the spine, right above the lungs.

That's good to hear! You gonna name him lucky or scar now???

His new name is "ICS"

for I can't shoot!:(

At least you know he lived & not laying dead somewhere for the yotes.

Your right, I am really happy he lives for another encounter.

With that age on him I wouldn't doubt that he has been fired at before, maybe even wounded. Them old ones are smart and TOUGH. I hope you or someone in your party seals the deal on him.

With that age on him I wouldn't doubt that he has been fired at before, maybe even wounded. Them old ones are smart and TOUGH. I hope you or someone in your party seals the deal on him.

My buddy had him come by at about 80 yards and thrash the piss out of a small cedar tree while he watched. He said he started shaking so bad he did not know if he could shoot at him if he came closer. He said he is a beast! I said, I know!:(

Great news MoBuckChaser!

I hope someone gets him. I am anxious to get the details on this buck!

Just knowing for sure he's alive has to take the bla feeling away.

Glad he's back!

Time to put that damn camera down and finish him off.

My 25 pointer is still coming around......when I am not fricken there again!......Of Course!

Me and him are going to cross paths some day! Hopefully sooner than later!

PICT0220.JPG

How did I not sever the spine? :eek:

Ouch!.PNG

Is that the entry or exit side?

Yup defintely looks to be above the spine. Get him!!!!!!

WOW

That's a deep Gash, but look how thick the fat is!

Ouch 2.PNG

Good lord that is a big wound. They are tough animals.