Truth Social

It wouldnt be so bad if Jack didnt have to leave his 2 cents on EVERY SINGLE SUBJECT. I never met someone that was an expert in everything or could say so little by writing so much until I found Yoderjac here....

Fair enough. I will delete my acct.

I'm happy to play by what ever rules that are set as long as they are applied equally. I've done my best to focus my posts on the arguments folks make, not the people who are making them, in spite of personal attacks focused at me. I find it interesting that some folks seem to think others with different opinions from themselves don't deserve a voice. There is an ignore button on the forum and it is easy to use. I don't use it I want to hear opposing views from my own. If I only hear from folks who agree with me, there is no growth or learning on my part. I've been completely mischaracterized by many on here but that doesn't both me at all.

There are countries where only one viewpoint is permitted. Thank God we don't live in one.

Last edited:
Two

Now I remember why I disliked this forum....once upon a time....and became banned for a difference of opinion with the owner(s). Kinda like Facebook here....if you ask me. Whatever.

Kinda sorry I signed on again. Shame on me.

For the record @Bill this is the only forum i'm on that isn't plastered with paid sponsor ads. I appreciate the help ive gotten here. You could try to hurt the last feeling I have left and I'd probably stay around anyway.

i'm unfamiliar. And yet, I still find a way to draw breath. I don't need that in my life.

The way I see it is Bill already said why he was on edge, and for good reason. The Ukraine war affects him on a more personal level than the rest of us. I thought he was being pretty patient with people and giving plenty of warning, and it seemed to me like he was being taunted. I wish the humor and rona thread could stay open, but ya know what, the rest of us have the option to not click on those threads if that's what we choose. The administrator kinda has to keep an eye on things, hard for him to look away.

That’s funny I’m talking about the meme

Spring fever has gotten me, and I am sure others here as well. I am sure most of us would much rather be out working on habitat projects, but either can’t because spring hasn’t showed up yet, or work, or whatever reason, so we come on here and play keyboard warriors.

Hang in there Bill! Soon we will all be back to talking about habitat and wildlife.

Spring fever has gotten me, and I am sure others here as well. I am sure most of us would much rather be out working on habitat projects, but either can’t because spring hasn’t showed up yet, or work, or whatever reason, so we come on here and play keyboard warriors.

Hang in there Bill! Soon we will all be back to talking about habitat and wildlife.

I cut up a 4' roll of landscape fabric into weed mats in my basement yesterday afternoon with my 6 year old. Haven't walked in my woods Since Sept 4th last year. Definitely going mental here..... Got some real good ice fishing coming up yet. My favorite time of the year to ice fish is in a sweatshirt and 50+ degrees and everyone else has all the stuff put away. Gonna take my chainsaw blades to get sharpened today.

For the record @Bill this is the only forum i'm on that isn't plastered with paid sponsor ads. I appreciate the help ive gotten here. You could try to hurt the last feeling I have left and I'd probably stay around anyway.
Had a long chat with John prior to selecting this as my QDM home after QDMA decided to delete the forum and control the message for sponsors. I had it down to two and John's commitment to staying ad free was the differentiator. That is why I selected this forum. It is not that I don't read other forums related to QDM, I do. I don't don't have time to do it on a regular basis or post to multiple forums.

Thanks,

Jack