Truth Social

What I was suggesting is that an opportunist deals with an imbalance of power by associating himself with whichever party happens to benefit them personally at the given moment.
Three keys issues that would make me “never ever”vote Democrat! Abortion, gun rights, & border control.

Those 3 are a non-starter for me. This is not the party of John F Kennedy !

Three keys issues that would make me “never ever”vote Democrat! Abortion, gun rights, & border control.

Those 3 are a non-starter for me. This is not the party of John F Kennedy !
Agreed...And it we don't have the party of Ronald Regan left either.

I created an account. I am number 940,482. From what I understand these are just Apple users. Nearly 1 million people in a week. Omaha Steve is using it already and says its a nice app.

I gave up Facebook………it really helped me sleep.

seems I liked stirring the pot more than I should.

I agree about the echo chamber, I like to listen to CNN until I get nauseated . It helps me view things different.

I preordered the Truthsocial app about a week before it came out, but I wasnt able to create an account. My app tells me I am like 840,xxx something, but the email I got said I am like 649,xxx. If anyone gets in, let me know, and what number you were.

I gave up Facebook………it really helped me sleep.

seems I liked stirring the pot more than I should.

I agree about the echo chamber, I like to listen to CNN until I get nauseated . It helps me view things different.
My wifes family is all left wing, so whenever I posted anything, my wife would give me crap because it would stir things up with her family, so I really havent posted anything on Facebook for about a year, but I still went on to read other posts, now I dont read anyones posts, but I go on like 1 time a week just to look through the marketplace for some deals on stuff I didnt know I needed.

I have never had a Facebook account or Twitter. Some friends said “you should get on Facebook” . I saw the writing on the wall early with left leaning politics/censorship. No thanks.

Telegram is an option and now the new app— Truth Social. I also click on TikTok for entertainment value.

Mine says, "Your account has been created successfully! Thank you for joining! Due to massive demand, we have placed you on our waitlist."

Same.

Has anyone gotten into TruthSocial yet? Or heard how it’s going?

I just got my acceptance and finish setting up my account. I haven’t really played with it much yet, but seems to remind me of twitter/Facebook combo.

My wifes family is all left wing, so whenever I posted anything, my wife would give me crap because it would stir things up with her family,

Sounds like a great way to get rid of problem inlaws ... :emoji_wink:

Hummm.... I wonder if we should use the inauguration estimates versus actuals as a scale factor... :emoji_smile:

I wonder if that number is over or under the illegals let in the last 6 months.

Just to see what the fuss is about.

View attachment 41821

is that number good or bad? If your 1 million out of 100 million that’s a good number. If you’re 1 million out of 2 million that’s a bad number.

is that number good or bad? If your 1 million out of 100 million that’s a good number. If you’re 1 million out of 2 million that’s a bad number.

No clue. It could be random. Or it could be I was the last to sign up and that’s the number.