Live from the stand thread

I normally take my backpack with me. Since I have been carrying a backpack I have been putting my back tag on it. Nothing will change for me. I hate the idea of no back tags.

I just printed my tags.

I hated the backtags, especially for bowhunting. I always carry a backpack with me so I like the idea of keeping the paper tags in the backtag holder and putting the holder in my pack.

I've been putting the holder on my back pack for years, then hang it visibly in the tree. Probably just put it my pack now in and just attach the whole works to the harvest.

Haven't seen anything all season........

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk

I am on a nice plot that has been getting hammered. But nothing so farIMG_0478.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like some big boys hit the dirt this weekend for the Wisconsin opener!

Dandies, both of them. What part of the state?

One was the far West side, and I believe the other was in or by Adams county, about the middle.

I seen another pic of the bottom buck. Shot in Adams County by a first time bowhunter.

My buddy just sent me this.
His wife killed her first deer last year, a doe.

This is on my ground in NJ. First buck she has ever had in range and its legal. She got busted. Damn kids need to put the phone down and get to work.

Notice the pink X-bow.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dang that was pretty close... I hate metal bars on treestands period!

Snack-time at Mo's place !! Cool.

Sweet!
I'd much rather see the real deal from one of us than a Google fantasy.

Well and now we need the rest of the story! Looks like a sweet little plot.

Well and now we need the rest of the story! Looks like a sweet little plot.

This is on the farm you could buy from us TC! Could be you sitting there in a month when this guy steps out!
PICT0611.JPG

Love the narration on the video. Start throwing out sponser names every 3 seconds and you could have a show :D