Conspiracy theorys, where do you stand?

4wanderingeyes

5 year old buck +
It is a slow habitat period for me now. Days are getting longer, temps theoretically should be warmer, but we still have a foot+ of snow on the ground, so it will be awhile.....................................................

SD posts a few, and others are pretty commonly talked about conspiracies.
I think the earth is round. No proof, but I cruise quite often, and I am on the ocean about 30 days a year, and you can see curvature when aligning the ocean with the balcony rail. Very scientific!
I have serious doubts man has been to the moon, being Elon has been trying with a lot better technology than they had in the 60's, and Nasa cant get back there, and somehow lost the info on how to get there. Not to mention the car they drove around on the moon doesnt quite look legit.
I believe the 2020 election was rigged.
I dont think man has a lot of control on climate, since climate has changed many times since the beginning.
I think there is a big plan, and I think the US will have a drastic change because of all the illegal immigrants, what it is, I have no idea.
I think Covid was an experiment for bigger plans in the future.
I think the western world is controlled by a few large corporations, and the woke follow like sheep.

I believe most of us here are insane. I mean honestly, who cuts down trees, so they can have room to plant trees? Who spends a ton of money, to buy woods, pay someone to doze a few acres of woods, so you can plant a food plot, to feed deer, that are happy eating the trees, and plants in the woods? Then spends thousands of dollars for equipment to keep doing it over and over. All to get about $100 worth of meat each year. Just try to explain this to non hunters, and convincing them it is a good idea.

What are some of the conspiracy theories you think are true, or untrue? And why?

I despise conspiracy theories. They are dangerous to us and our country.

They thrive in an environment where truth matters less and people tend to get information from a pipeline that excludes other sources of information. The old “echo chamber” of if “I don’t agree with it It is false”.

Many are worried about their government deceiving them. Of course they should. However, if you think foreign entities aren't pushing the needle of opinion in the U.S., that is very foolish and short sighted. I worry far more about the merry band of evil that Ronald Reagan described as the Axis of Evil. Folks, nothing has changed. They absolutely wish to destroy the U.S. and our influence in the world.

A society depends on a shared set of agreed to “facts”. If you don’t have a group of facts and ideas that we all somewhat agree on, we don’t have a society.

If your sources of info seem to be designed to outrage you, thats a warning sign to be careful. If a source of information constantly sounds like “Well it sounds like maybe that might be true” thats a warning sign.

That ship running into the bridge is a total accident. I spent 4 years in Uncle Sam's canoe club, 3 1/2 onboard a ship. A ship can lose power for any number of reasons. When a ship is coming in or leaving port a pilot has control of the ship, not the captain. The pilot is a local person who has intimate knowledge of the harbor. There's no way to stop something that size quickly especially if you're dealing with currents.

Yeah the world is round. If you've ever been out in the big water you'd know this.

I think man can contribute to climate, but I don't know if he can control it.

-I dont think we took a flying trash can to the moon.
-I dont think Joe Scranton from ice cream cone Pennsylvania legitimately won the 2020 DNC primary, and there is not a snowball's chance in hell he got 14 million more votes than Obama. He won two rigged elections in one year. He couldnt fill a Quick Trip parking lot with his "supporters". Elections never matter to me again. I wont waste my time.
-Pukraine is a corrupt shithole and our skanky unity party child molesting politicians are in bed deep with them. I hope Putin takes out the top leadership of Pukraine in spectacular fashion
-There are only 2 genders
-Dressing up like a woman, tucking your wiener and taping it to your leg doesn't make you a woman, it makes you an idiot and a mental patient (Big Mike Obama)
-Men can't breast feed
-Hollywood and the political class are caught up in honey pot schemes (the big banks own them). More dominoes will fall (Weinstein, Epstein, R Kelly, P Diddy, Jay Z, Oprah, etc)
-Anyone not wanting to protect our borders is a TRAITOR and deserves summarily execution. I am very pro legal immigration. Completely anti illegal immigration.
-A worthless cloth or surgical mask doesn't do jack shit to stop a deadly pandemic
-I don't know an unvaccinated person that regrets not getting jabbed with the poison
-The militant left will be putting people in jail for having alternative viewpoints. Its already happening in Canada under Castro jr.
-The second US civil war will be the most bloody and profitable exercise in human history. It will spread worldwide when it happens and turn into the third world war
-The fourth world war will probably be fought with rocks and sticks (planet of the apes doesnt seem so far fetched to me anymore)
-Bill Gates is a slimy piece of shit
-High fructose corn syrup, vegetable oil and chem trails are all poison
-Flu shots, shingles shots, etc give the elderly people dementia and CWD
-Early child shots are poison and give kids ADHD and all sorts of other behavioral problems
-Deer will be blamed when all the vaccinated people start getting CWD. "Science" will claim it jumped from deer to humans, but it will be from the "vaccine"
-We have the fattest poor people in world history
-"Climate" is a scam and one day all of MN will be covered by 25 feet of ice again regardless of anything that happens in the next 100 years.
-There is copious amounts of gold in Yellowstone

Just a few decades ago there was no platform for such wackiness other than painting yourself purple an standing on an empty turnip crate on a street corner with a bullhorn.

Now people can push complete nonsense out to hundreds of willing co-conspirators who think they are clever and smart for entertaining the possibility that it could be true. Believing a little bitty lie is the first step in believing really big lies.

I really like food plotting. I really like this site. Yet I feel like it is important that someone says “hey this is dumb. Don’t give this a place to live in your head. It will only cause you misery”.

I think conspiracy theories are a both a good and bad problem as they tend to be emotionally driven and can be easily manipulated. There can be a grain of truth in them, but remember, you still have to think critically and question them as much as you are questioning the subject the conspiracy theory is promoted against. Remember, if there are higher hidden powers really controlling things, they want to have some fit the mode of the crazy extremist, as it fits their agenda. We see that right now as if you question anything the left values, you are labeled an extremist, racial bigot, homophobe, white supremist, etc.

On the other hand, just because you don't see someone following you, doesn't mean you shouldn't be paranoid 😉😲😁

I heard a person on Fox say the government has given us no reason to believe or trust them ! That is a great point.

I’m skeptical when the current administration speaks or tells us this is how it happened. Conspiracy theories have come true . I expect more to come true this fall during the election drama !

They are nothing new. Somehow we think were experiencing something man has never seen. There have been conspiracy theories for thousands of years literally. 1000, 5000 years ago, can you imagine the stories? LOL. Fortunately, and according to modern medicine my life expectancy is only about another 20-25 years so I’m thinking about buying a nice place in Florida to not worry about what happens in the world til I’m gone.

I really like food plotting. I really like this site. Yet I feel like it is important that someone says “hey this is dumb. Don’t give this a place to live in your head. It will only cause you misery”.

Why do liberals always clamor for censorship of things they don't want to hear? If I don't like something I'm reading or watching I just move on. Its not that hard. And where should we go to get agreed upon "facts." The sources that I trusted for facts for 3 to 4 decades turned out to be nothing more than unity party propaganda machines.

I'm not worried about hostile foreign enemies nearly as much as I am with the hostile domestic enemies. I have more enemies in St Paul and Washington than I do in Russia or China. Nobody in Russia or China is trying to sniff my kids or force medical treatment on them. Plenty of hostile perverts and covid Nazis after the kids right in my own backyard. I would feel safer walking down the street in St Petersburg, Russia than I would in Minneapolis.

I think this topic goes way too deep to be able to give short answers and throw out a quick opinion. Stuff has been going on for decades and just until recently people had no good means of connecting to other people to discuss or be brainwashed like we can today. Technology will be the downfall of civilization is what I'm really leaning towards. Common sense is getting to be a thing of the past and I don't believe our country dropping in the world rankings in many if not all categories is a natural course of events. Getting true and factual information is getting really hard to do in my opinion.

I think it is wise to question everything, and not trust anyone for what they say. Especially is it seems very far fetched.
I also believe the US government isnt after our best interests, regardless of parties. Even though one party is completely out of its mind!

I just get annoyed when the phrase conspiracy theory all gets lumped together as one. Each theory should stand alone. Just because I think meat is good for your health, doesn't necessarily mean that I'm a conspiracy theorist. There's thousands of them. A bunch are true and bunch aren't.

Changing the meaning of words gets under my skin as much as anything. Should be able to say you are murdering an unborn child instead of saying the acceptable "abortion" like it's just a procedure and no big deal.

Why do liberals always clamor for censorship of things they don't want to hear? If I don't like something I'm reading or watching I just move on. Its not that hard. And where should we go to get agreed upon "facts." The sources that I trusted for facts for 3 to 4 decades turned out to be nothing more than unity party propaganda machines.

I'm not worried about hostile foreign enemies nearly as much as I am with the hostile domestic enemies. I have more enemies in St Paul and Washington than I do in Russia or China. Nobody in Russia or China is trying to sniff my kids or force medical treatment on them. Plenty of hostile perverts and covid Nazis after the kids right in my own backyard. I would feel safer walking down the street in St Petersburg, Russia than I would in Minneapolis.

Thats because they can't compete on ideas or policy and everything they do has failed. So they focus on race & gender as a way of dividing & attacking the opposing view , with false narratives, to shut the other side down.

That ship running into the bridge is a total accident. I spent 4 years in Uncle Sam's canoe club, 3 1/2 onboard a ship. A ship can lose power for any number of reasons. When a ship is coming in or leaving port a pilot has control of the ship, not the captain. The pilot is a local person who has intimate knowledge of the harbor. There's no way to stop something that size quickly especially if you're dealing with currents.

Yeah the world is round. If you've ever been out in the big water you'd know this.

I think man can contribute to climate, but I don't know if he can control it.
I'm not exactly following this closely, but isn't the big conspiracy theory surrounding the bridge collapse that a cyber attack could kill the power on the ship just before threading the needle? Not saying I believe that, but is it possible? I assume it's entirely possible. Therefore I'm not ruling it out, even though I'm more in the accident camp. Gotta stay open minded right?

I'm not exactly following this closely, but isn't the big conspiracy theory surrounding the bridge collapse that a cyber attack could kill the power on the ship just before threading the needle? Not saying I believe that, but is it possible? I assume it's entirely possible. Therefore I'm not ruling it out, even though I'm more in the accident camp. Gotta stay open minded right?
Not sure how a cyber attack would shut off a diesel engine. Could possibly mess with navigation.

Both sides clamor for the censorship of what they don't want to hear. If you can't see it, you're not looking.