Live from the stand thread

Were there more than what walked past your stand? Did they know you were there?

Relaxing sit tonight watching picked corn to the left and standing corn to the right. Groundblind, lawn chair and H-T. Beautiful night.
e3af973a52857ff12e9ea9c1bb42ffa8.jpg

Just saw a guy on my neighbors land walking TO his spot with less than an hour to go.

......if you are reading this please consider walking your north border instead so maybe you flush something my way

34 hours on stand. 1 deer spotted.

db8e866346c1c05181108d45c49d7fc7.jpg

I'm now resorting to taking selfies. Good grief

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just saw a guy on my neighbors land walking TO his spot with less than an hour to go.

......if you are reading this please consider walking your north border instead so maybe you flush something my way

Paging Elmer Fudd...:D

34 hours on stand. 1 deer spotted.

db8e866346c1c05181108d45c49d7fc7.jpg

I'm now resorting to taking selfies. Good grief

That is a sad looking mug.

I've hunted lightly the last two days. Saw 2 tails fleeing my brassicas plot when I parked the truck. I assume does.

Currently on a knob overlooking a thicker area but haven't seen anything yet

I haven't seen a buck I would consider shooting yet. Two properties over a guy shot a real nice 10 pointer.

So is the tigerton mgr named rick? As in rick the dic$?
Howd you know? Lol

Deer sightings have tanked. This full moon is contributing, as well. It's like this every year, they just stop moving during daylight. We go from seeing 25-30 different deer, to 0-2.

Took this buck yesterday afternoon. He followed a doe out of the creek bottom at 3:10 pm. He was locked on her and they both wandered in front of me. Took a 40 yard heart shot and he went 50 yards before tumbling onto the creek. 9 point went 182 lbs field dressed.

Prior to this guy, I had seen a total of 4 bucks, all spikes & forks plus a lot of does on Sat & Sun. I think the big mature bucks may have locked on their dates and are only moving if they do.

Good luck to all sitting on the stand!

side view.jpg

rear view.jpg

Some bucks just look mean don't they? Congrats tree!

Congrats Tree Spud. Nice buck!

Some bucks just look mean don't they? Congrats tree!

Dipper thanks! Yes, he had a bit of an attitude while strolling, no little guys following him.

Nice job Tree Spud!

Thanks guys ... good luck to all of you!

Last edited:
Who's all out today. Hope to see something before the deluge of rain. Taking my son out I hope he's the good luck charm .

I'm out tonight hoping to catch something moving before the rain comes. Probably won't get back out again until the weekend.

I'm out. Watching a strip of hardwoods between two tag/willow bedding areas.

ada64b2e17b21a19bda8a0bf1af3d08c.jpg

I don't see anything in the fields going through Waupaca county on hwy 45 here.