Live from the stand thread

Still grinding. Still nothing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I will be joining you tomorrow. Hope to get a sit in before it starts raining hard.

I'm irritated. Tigerton should bit be able to lease that land. It's bull sht

Just found out they don't have permission to be there I'm heading over there to cut them off

Be careful Brad. We all know what the quest for Da Turdy Pointer can do to some guys mentalities.

Just found out they don't have permission to be there I'm heading over there to cut them off

How did you find that out ?

Now we are talking wi deer hunting!!!

Well I found them. They have a camp all the way to the other road which is about 1.5 miles from the back of my land. That 320 acres is tigerton paper land. They have it in mfl closed. So they can lease it. Another neighbor knows the tigerton person. He contacted him and found out they don't have permission. I drive around the block. Did not see any cars parked. So I drove up their driveway. They admitted it was them but thought the tigerton land was open.

Well I found them. They have a camp all the way to the other road which is about 1.5 miles from the back of my land. That 320 acres is tigerton paper land. They have it in mfl closed. So they can lease it. Another neighbor knows the tigerton person. He contacted him and found out they don't have permission. I drive around the block. Did not see any cars parked. So I drove up their driveway. They admitted it was them but thought the tigerton land was open.

Isn't it illegal to lease MFL Closed land?

I believe it is if you enroll it now, but a judge issued a stay in the state law that changed the rule to no-lease if enrolled in the program that grandfathered any properties that were previously enrolled. That, and Tigerton pulled a bunch of the "better" properties out of the MFL program so they wouldn't have any "residual" issues. Tons of folks up that way were super PO'd when they found out that groups like Tigerton were "double dipping" on tax breaks and still receiving lease payments to boot.

I believe it is if you enroll it now, but a judge issued a stay in the state law that changed the rule to no-lease if enrolled in the program that grandfathered any properties that were previously enrolled. That, and Tigerton pulled a bunch of the "better" properties out of the MFL program so they wouldn't have any "residual" issues. Tons of folks up that way were super PO'd when they found out that groups like Tigerton were "double dipping" on tax breaks and still receiving lease payments to boot.
Correct. And it's bull hooey

Nothing but a corporate handout IMO.

I didn't say much. Until I see deer drives that chaps my a$$

746912e4866853025f68df5d54df89a6.jpg

It itches. It itches bad

Beautiful afternoon. I'm watching over my food plot with no intentions of filling the doe tag in my pocket. Just hoping to see something.

Just curious, what is MFL? I've never heard of that one.

Managed forest law

It is a tax incentive program for forested properties in the state of WI. Unless you are loaded, you likely couldn't own more than a 160 acres of recreational land in WI without having some of the acres enrolled in this program due to our lovely tax environment.

Wow I was going to watch the Wausau news at 6 to see how this turned out.

As long as they weren't Hmong's from Wausau, then you might have had an issue!:eek: