Live from the stand thread

Holy sh;t. A deer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^^^^shoot him

b00012262cd2ae423e294a4cf8b2c2b6.jpg

410a258e69b914c72f3ab1b9cd8c7c9c.jpg

I got out about 10:30...had enough. Wife and I went out for bar burger lunch and a couple of drinks. Back home now with PJ's on.
So your saying I won't see you number on the DNR score board

Well if this continues we should have a lot of
Deer next year. No one has shot anything remotely close

So your saying I won't see you number on the DNR score board

Maybe tomorrow:rolleyes: I'm basically sitting and doing property line/coyote patrol. Listened to one guy drag his otter sled in yesterday morning at dark and then proceed to clink and clank with his climber...yep, that will bring the deer in. I just chuckle to myself watching these guys.

With a few rain events happening this week the numbers should be down. There are guys cashing in I talked with a guy in Westfield his clan all tagged out on bucks. The smallest was a 8 and they seen about 40 deer each.

With a few rain events happening this week the numbers should be down. There are guys cashing in I talked with a guy in Westfield his clan all tagged out on bucks. The smallest was a 8 and they seen about 40 deer each.

Clearly I'm doing something wrong.

Well if this continues we should have a lot of
Deer next year. No one has shot anything remotely close

Same thing here, not much shooting close to me....and I'm fine with that:D

Didn't someone say one time anyone can kill a doe?

Well I dropped the hammer at about 1 today. 135 yards in the brush, didn't really know what he was exactly, just saw a decent rack and let it fly. Hit him all three shots w the .06 in the chest. Not exactly what I'm after but I'm happy. A 3 and 4 year old in 3 days
f5f9e1b44b6b4453b0b3dd17e44af607.jpg

0693e8f4c3f117c78a6a33c4521154ab.jpg

Clearly I'm doing something wrong.

Me too. My deer are so nocturnal right now I don't know what to do. They are here, but we can't see them. Even with zero pressure.

I have a feeling I have a doe problem. Hope to fix that in the morning.

Sent from my 8g phone.

Someone was close John, that left g2 was shot off. I didn't think it was me, but it was a relief when I found my third hole.
My properties are set up to kill deer. Wish I had enough money to afford to raise them, but I don't have $5,000,000-$10,000,000 in land.

I got out about 10:30...had enough. Wife and I went out for bar burger lunch and a couple of drinks. Back home now with PJ's on.

Ok this just isn't right. You can't out kill this.

My wife and everyone else's just think we're nuts.
We go out or away, they stay home, we come home smelly and get ignored.

You take your wife in the AM and don't even go out in the PM. Because ur in PJ's.

Bastard!

Last edited:
Light dusting of snow. Another perfect morning weather wise. Is today the day?

Light dusting of snow. Another perfect morning weather wise. Is today the day?

I hope so, Jake and I are ready!

Sent from my 8g phone.

6a946af08023ace985b536b71d30ca7a.jpg

479480543d0d8b6219de49efacf0b2e9.jpg