Live from the stand thread

Brutal. Not a deer yet. Multiple reports like that from around the state. B

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brutal. Not a deer yet. Multiple reports like that from around the state. B

"Dislike"

Saw quite a few deer between the two of us but unfortunately nothing hit the ground.

Very few shots today, nothing close either.

Very few shots today, nothing close either.

I've owned this land 5 years now and this is the first time we did not see deer opening morning. Including before we had any food plots.

The wife brought her friend, who shot her first deer. I would have preferred a doe but congratulations around. Gotta let everyone have their fun. Healthy young buck
d4cb9b603cd3808a6230ab8b59ceae1d.jpg

I didn't get much sitting time today with two deer. I still saw at least 16different does/fawns, but my count was 23. Two bucks both were chasing.

Didn't see a deer and only 2 shots somewhat close. The other guys on my land seen a total of 3 does either walking in or out this afternoon. Pitiful

7 does this morning came strolling by.

Turkeys flew down and they are LOUD.

Would love to be out this A.M. because we got about 3" of snow last night bit I'm at work.

10 does and fawns, and 4 young bucks. One was the 8 I let go yesterday. Neighbor 1/4 mile away shot one time. Less shooting today

Still waiting to see our first deer this gun season.

Pretty quite by us. Our group of 3 saw 1 spike buck yesterday. Today is a little better saw a fawn a doe (running & too far to shoot at) plus same little spike buck walking around and grunting.

One of the neighbors supposedly shot a nice buck.

And still have not seen a deer in two days

I'm at 22 different deer, possibly 24. 5 of which, are different bucks. Caught a glimpse of a toad bodied deer in the brush at 220. Would of just liked to see what was up top.

Still nothing maybe I will just close my eyes and take a short nap. Not missing anything.

Live from the ground. I'm sitting in some thick stuff hoping to see a good buck sneaking around.
4630f9dce1ea31b17983b7989b538bb2.jpg

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

I'm just watching the DNR numbers go up ever so slowly