Live from the stand thread

I've hunted plenty of windy days, and seen lots of spikes.

Never worked out like that!!!!

Congrats.

-John

VERY....VERY.....NICE. Congratulations on everyone's success.

Bill, did you save any for next year? Sensational year for your farm.

Holy buckets! Nice job Bill! What goes around comes aound.

Bill, did you save any for next year? Sensational year for your farm.

That is a bit of a concern. Gotta take it when it comes I guess

Heading out here for my first sit in over a week, first rifle hunt of the year. Low 30's with 15-20 mph wsw winds.

7dd9efd15047583ca57e8cb6ae16e42a.jpg

Had buck chasing a doe at first light down in front of me, no idea what he was

5ff9d2ef3e886ae1df17829e0153cceb.jpg

Pic of MG screen

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk

Just smoked a pretty nice buck. I think the hit is good. He sprinted off pretty fast, quartered away shot!!!!!!

Not real wide, maybe out to ears, but he had a split g2 good height and mass. He was just walking by himself and he came in on the trail I was sitting on. It happened fast

Not real wide, maybe out to ears, but he had a split g2 good height and mass. He was just walking by himself and he came in on the trail I was sitting on. It happened fast
Good luck with him!

Good luck!

Good luck!

A plan did not come together! Plan was to hunt a part of the farm I didn't really hunt at all for a couple hours so I could fry up 20 pounds of burger for bbqs early. Shot was a little far back but it was a quarter away shot, so plenty of damage. Went about 150 yards!!!!
77cc6f02d364bd5dc2682589d8c56efb.jpg

He's not very wide, but I think he's a 4 year old. Was not expecting this today. Thanks bj for tipping me off u can hunt today. I probably wouldn't have been out here if u didn't say something the other day! Now work and get everything ready for tomorrow.

Looks like a good amount of mass on that dude

A plan did not come together! Plan was to hunt a part of the farm I didn't really hunt at all for a couple hours so I could fry up 20 pounds of burger for bbqs early. Shot was a little far back but it was a quarter away shot, so plenty of damage. Went about 150 yards!!!!
77cc6f02d364bd5dc2682589d8c56efb.jpg
Congrats

Congrats dipper. Nice buck.

Congrat's He is a beauty!!!

Nice buck!

Congratulations

Very nice buck dip!
Congrats.