Live from the stand thread

Views tonight

660cdcb7eb03ce03e5c9ef81b4ea90ff.jpg

430171a20541d01f143b82e0bfd54a8b.jpg

Must be a good one if you let it fly in September
I'm getting the Busch lattes on ice just in case.
We're not just Fluffer hunting are we Bill??? 🤨
D2F9DC0A-61D0-406A-8E38-DDD09D6E59E1.jpeg638D42EE-CC5C-4CE5-AD77-B25B316E1ECC.jpeg

I love it when a plan “actually” comes together. Tactacam caught it all but it’s really grainy footage. He came out where I wanted and headed right to my trail through the hedgerow to the beans. That put him 20 yards broadside.

Don’t hold me to this number 182 2/8 gross. But since the shot he’s been retrieved, cut up and put in the freezer, grabbed dinner then a quick measure. It cooled off but not enough to hang overnight.

Nice buck Mr Bill

Wow nice deer!

Man you are having one heckuv a year! Congrats on a nice buck!

View attachment 46060View attachment 46061

I love it when a plan “actually” comes together. Tactacam caught it all but it’s really grainy footage. He came out where I wanted and headed right to my trail through the hedgerow to the beans. That put him 20 yards broadside.

Don’t hold me to this number 182 2/8 gross. But since the shot he’s been retrieved, cut up and put in the freezer, grabbed dinner then a quick measure. It cooled off but not enough to hang overnight.

WOW! What a beast!

View attachment 46060View attachment 46061

Just awesome Bill...absolutely awesome!

Dayem!!!!!!!

bill

Unreal! Do you have history with this guy?

congrats Bill!

Congratulations Bill! Wow wow wow! You are on fire! Another early season tank!

Congrats Bill! Hell of a buck.

Yeah he was a regular last year until about October. That’s why I went early before he disappeared again. He blew up this year I figured him for about a 140 last fall.
Wow so after October you never got pics of him? When did he show back up that you know of this year?

Congrats Bill!!!

Nice one Bill!