All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Deal of the day

Last night I pick up a 2 man. I like them so I have some room to move around.

While they arent anything fancy, they are functional and seem to last a few years. Menards is having a 3 day weekend sale on their 15' ladder stands. Limit of 3. $55 each with a $25 rebate per stand making your final cost $30 if you normally shop at Menards.
this will inspire a few purchases amongst my hunting cronies. I past this along and they loved it. the 20' climbing sticks are only $20 too right now

While they arent anything fancy, they are functional and seem to last a few years. Menards is having a 3 day weekend sale on their 15' ladder stands. Limit of 3. $55 each with a $25 rebate per stand making your final cost $30 if you normally shop at Menards.
I've got a couple of these in use already and just got back from the store with 2 more. They also have the 11% rebate going right now and that comes off the $55 price so each stand runs about $24 before tax.

Menards has a 20 piece Gearwrench rachet tool set on sale in store for $49.99 regular $99.99. In addition, they are having their 15% off bag sale until 1/4 which gives you 15% off anything in the bag.

I just purchased a 20 piece rachet tool set for $43. Got mine at the Eden Prairie Store.

I'm an absentee owner so I don't mind leaving these at my place. Never owned the brand but they look fine.

Here is the link to the set.

http://www.menards.com/main/p-2417351-c-9157.htm

How many times have I had to run back to the cabin or my Dads for tools..... WAYYY too many times!

Thanks Jerry!

One can never have to many tools. I have 2 rollers full at home, several small box's and then all my tools at work. But I still find myself buying something here and there.

If somebody wants that lime spreader let me know. I drive by there every time on my way up north and he has a skid loader to put it on my trailer. It would be in Onamia if I grabbed it. May cost you a box of beer if I like you. $100 if I don't.

If I didn't have one now......I'd be all over that one. I sold one with bad tires for $495......and the guy was happy to get it. The next option is $2000.

Gosh I should really run over and buy it....if I had bigger plots i would be all over it!

Wouldn't fit down my trails, and I'm not in the mood to chop it down, or spend the $250 and $100 to Batman. :)

Sectioning it doesn't take that much time. If I were closer I'd be all over it just to flip it.

Can't fit it on my trailer either.

I hauled a 10' unit home in a 5x8 trailer. I just removed the tail gate and let 2 foot hang over the end.

Mine's 4x6 and it was bought for the express purpose of hauling my atv. I need to either buy or build a big one (for lumber and the tractor), and another intermediate sized one.

I hauled a 10 footer in my 6.5 foot pickup bed. Good strap up front it was rock solid.

How'd you get it in there, and how'd you get it out?

they had a forklift to put it in and I used a chain hoist and tree branch to get it out. the guy has a skid steer to load it. its in Milaca.

I got mine about the same way. Loaded with a tractor/loader and unloaded with a hoist at home. Once I got it sectioned I put it on car dollies and used the winch on the ATV to pull it into the trailer. I backed the ATV into the truck box and strapped it down. I just pushed it off the trailer at the property.