Deal of the day

Terrific_tom

5 year old buck +
Nice find. They look in really good shape.

tooln

5 year old buck +
They are in really good shape considering they are 25+ years old. They have 9" long spikes in the rear to level, that you can't see in the pic. . I haven't seen this type before.

wiscwhip

5 year old buck +
Great find! Perfect behind a 4 wheeler.

D

dipper

25 years old?
Haha mo-those bad boys are 75 years old.
I snagged a danuser f8 post hole digger for $120 yesterday. That sob made me work to get it into the truck, it's gotta weigh 400 pounds. It was real nice to see the same one going for $1800 online. She's got a 4 bottom plow that's in nice shape and a 16' disc she wants to part with too.
The ole lady is gonna bake this lady a pie and we are gonna talk about her 100 acres some day...

tooln

5 year old buck +
25 years old?
I jut threw a number out there that I knew was right. If I were to guess the age of it it's maybe 50 years old or better. I felt safe saying it was 25+ years old.

D

dipper

100 years old is closer!

Good buy on the auger!
The thing is, I would bet my house that drag will last longer than my truck. They built stuff to last back than.

tooln

5 year old buck +
To bad any equipment doesn't last like to old time stuff. I thought about painting it but figure why, it has been around long before me and will be here long afer I'm gone.

biglakeba$$

5 year old buck +
What a find Tooln!!!!!!!!!!

tooln

5 year old buck +
Do the levers work on all of them to run the teeth up and down? They way require some lubrication and some adjusting.
A few of the levers were bent but have been straightened. Yep they are work as they should. The mounts for the spikes in the rear were loose and a few spikes were missing. I cut the old bolts off and have new ready to go on. I haven't picked up any rod to replace the missing spikes yet but will.

tooln

5 year old buck +
MO I'm cheap like you. Paid $80 for all 4 sections. Keeping 2 & I bartered the other 2 for some tractor/loader work. But I also like bringing old Eq. back to life. As I did with my Ezee Flow drop spreader. It was 10' wide and now it's 6'. I've got a lot more pictures of the rebuild but you'll get the idea.

Before

During
[URL=http://s1215.photobucket.com/user/tooln/media/Ezflow%20rebuild/4.jpg.html] [/URL]

After
[URL=http://s1215.photobucket.com/user/tooln/media/Ezflow%20rebuild/27.jpg.html] [/URL]

Last edited:

biglakeba$$

5 year old buck +
I have carefully carved some squares out of my chamois shirt once in desperation....

tooln

5 year old buck +
Boy did this post take a left turn. But I know we have all had our experiences in that department one way or another.

tooln

5 year old buck +
Getting back on track, here's a pic of one I bartered. The other is in primer wait to dry for a top coat. They are not originally JD but the guy who did the work for me has JD green blood. So I replaced the missing teeth and gave them a coat of JD green.
[URL='http://s1215.photobucket.com/user/tooln/media/20140804_130530.jpg.html'] [/URL]

biglakeba$$

5 year old buck +
U suck more now that I see that.

Mine don't have the rear drag. That's a nice option on there.

foggy

5 year old buck +
If you ever see me come out of the woods with one sleeve on my shirt..........That's not just any old rag laying in the woods! Just sayin......
LOL. I have been known to use my knife to cut sections out of my Tee shirts too. Beats the alternatives. :)

foggy

5 year old buck +
Getting back on track, here's a pic of one I bartered. The other is in primer wait to dry for a top coat. They are not originally JD but the guy who did the work for me has JD green blood. So I replaced the missing teeth and gave them a coat of JD green.
Looking good Tooln.