Deal of the day

Nice find. They look in really good shape.

They are in really good shape considering they are 25+ years old. They have 9" long spikes in the rear to level, that you can't see in the pic. . I haven't seen this type before.

Great find! Perfect behind a 4 wheeler.

25 years old?
Haha mo-those bad boys are 75 years old.
I snagged a danuser f8 post hole digger for $120 yesterday. That sob made me work to get it into the truck, it's gotta weigh 400 pounds. It was real nice to see the same one going for $1800 online. She's got a 4 bottom plow that's in nice shape and a 16' disc she wants to part with too.
The ole lady is gonna bake this lady a pie and we are gonna talk about her 100 acres some day...

25 years old?
I jut threw a number out there that I knew was right. If I were to guess the age of it it's maybe 50 years old or better. I felt safe saying it was 25+ years old.

100 years old is closer!

Good buy on the auger!
The thing is, I would bet my house that drag will last longer than my truck. They built stuff to last back than.

To bad any equipment doesn't last like to old time stuff. I thought about painting it but figure why, it has been around long before me and will be here long afer I'm gone.

What a find Tooln!!!!!!!!!!

Do the levers work on all of them to run the teeth up and down? They way require some lubrication and some adjusting.
A few of the levers were bent but have been straightened. Yep they are work as they should. The mounts for the spikes in the rear were loose and a few spikes were missing. I cut the old bolts off and have new ready to go on. I haven't picked up any rod to replace the missing spikes yet but will.

MO I'm cheap like you. Paid $80 for all 4 sections. Keeping 2 & I bartered the other 2 for some tractor/loader work. But I also like bringing old Eq. back to life. As I did with my Ezee Flow drop spreader. It was 10' wide and now it's 6'. I've got a lot more pictures of the rebuild but you'll get the idea.

Before

During
[URL=http://s1215.photobucket.com/user/tooln/media/Ezflow%20rebuild/4.jpg.html][/URL]

After
[URL=http://s1215.photobucket.com/user/tooln/media/Ezflow%20rebuild/27.jpg.html][/URL]

Last edited:
I have carefully carved some squares out of my chamois shirt once in desperation....

Boy did this post take a left turn. But I know we have all had our experiences in that department one way or another.

Getting back on track, here's a pic of one I bartered. The other is in primer wait to dry for a top coat. They are not originally JD but the guy who did the work for me has JD green blood. So I replaced the missing teeth and gave them a coat of JD green.
[URL='http://s1215.photobucket.com/user/tooln/media/20140804_130530.jpg.html'][/URL]

U suck more now that I see that.

Mine don't have the rear drag. That's a nice option on there.

If you ever see me come out of the woods with one sleeve on my shirt..........That's not just any old rag laying in the woods! Just sayin......
LOL. I have been known to use my knife to cut sections out of my Tee shirts too. Beats the alternatives. :)

Getting back on track, here's a pic of one I bartered. The other is in primer wait to dry for a top coat. They are not originally JD but the guy who did the work for me has JD green blood. So I replaced the missing teeth and gave them a coat of JD green.
Looking good Tooln.