Deal of the day

Very Nice! But you ain't as cheap as me, I have been known to split 2 ply toilet paper to make it last!

We just use one side and wind it back on the roll so the next guy can use the other side.:D

We just use one side and wind it back on the roll so the next guy can use the other side.:D
So!!.....That was YOU!! :rolleyes:

My suggestion: get an extra pair of cotton gloves to keep in your pocket.... they feel nice, and it beats cutting your shirt up all the time. Sandbur can instruct us on the finer points of turning a "dirty" glove inside out. ;)

My suggestion: get an extra pair of cotton gloves to keep in your pocket.... they feel nice, and it beats cutting your shirt up all the time. Sandbur can instruct us on the finer points of turning a "dirty" glove inside out. ;)

I bet you can get multiple uses from one glove if you use one finger at a time. :eek:

I bet you can get multiple uses from one glove if you use one finger at a time. :eek:

Hmmmm....inside out and 1 finger at a time. Wow....that's 20 uses in one set of gloves! Enough to last the whole season. (are we at a 4th grade level yet? :confused::rolleyes: - grin)

My mother told me that is the real purpose of underwear. They are worn for emergency use only, and when you finally use them nobody is the wiser.

She also told me light beer is for guys who like to pee a lot.

Guys, I've had an ammo can in the woods with a fresh roll for 3 years. It's not like it takes that much effort to be prepared. ;)

Guys, I've had an ammo can in the woods with a fresh roll for 3 years. It's not like it takes that much effort to be prepared. ;)

I need to hunt with Jim more. Baling wire where bolts go and screwdrivers for hitch pins dominate my world.

Use your teeth and you keep your hands clean.

I used to keep bottled water in there too, but found the condensation ruined the roll. :D

As I was first developing the swamp trail, it was a major ordeal to make the 260' commute to the cabin for a pit stop. Muck up to your knees, atv had to make a 7 mile drive around the block, etc... Now it's a lot easier to get around, but I still like having some charmin when I don't want to walk back to the cabin or don't think I'll make it. lol

One of my projects yet for this summer is a throne for out there out of some scrap plywood I was given. I'm getting fancy!

One of my projects yet for this summer is a throne for out there out of some scrap plywood I was given. I'm getting fancy!
Why not go with an E-Tool Entrenching Shovel. You'll have 101 uses for it.

Why not go with an E-Tool Entrenching Shovel. You'll have 101 uses for it.

I'm usually a pretty sharp tack, but I just can't figure out how you'd sit on an E-tool and comfortably take a dump? :p

I'm usually a pretty sharp tack, but I just can't figure out how you'd sit on an E-tool and comfortably take a dump? :p
Put handle down then sit on the spade end with one cheek or spade in the ground sit on the handle and go through it.

Doesn't sound comfortable at all. :) I've got bad knees.

Besides, if I'm going to leave the thing out in the same spot in the woods - why not make it cozy?

Sorry if this is a dumb question....but how do you guys hook these spring tooth's up to your wheeler?

Wow, do you have a supercharged ATV to pull two of those? :)

Okay, I literally just found one in the woods today! It looks like a 3 section one? I will post some pics whenever I get a chance to pull it out of the trees/brush!

You need to stop and check that ammo can. I had to go one day, but I only used one side of each piece.

The water bottle might be a bit dirty.