Deal of the day

1970 53hp international harvester 455 with a loader and rear chains. Gas, power steering, fluid in the rear tires. I don't know why I really bought it, probably because it was the right price. $3500 cash
906720D7-4B73-4B7A-A4A5-78B6C920FA6A.jpg

Heck if it runs good I would have bought it as well! Nice find.

Starts right up. I have to work on the clutch and brakes need to be tightened up. Looks like the fan belt needs to be replaced.

Looks to be a really good deal you got there Dipper.

That is a great deal. Congrats on the new toy.

Nice find. Splitting a tractor to replace a clutch can be expensive tho.....unless you can DIY? Even so, it's a nice buy.

This Saturday at Cabelas for 5 hours . Primos Double Bull Double-wide Blind. $279.99 plus a 30.00 rebate for final price of $249.99. Also Browning Spec Ops XR 10mp Trailcam for $89.99

This is a great deal unless I am missing a better place to buy them. I ordered mine last week and I just received my order and they look great. These are the Rootmaker ll 5 gallon Squat bags.

Rootmaker has them listed for $7:50 and they are $2.42 on this site.

http://www.horticulturesource.com/rootmaker-root-trapper-ii-5-gallon-p9787

Last edited:
This is a great deal unless I am missing a better place to buy them. I ordered mine last week and I just received my order and they look great. These are the Rootmaker ll 5 gallon Squat bags.

Rootmaker has them listed for $7:50 and they are $2.42 on this site.

http://www.horticulturesource.com/rootmaker-root-trapper-ii-5-gallon-p9787

Buy them while you can... That price is less than my wholesale price. I'm guessing it's an error on their site.

-John

Kind of makes me wonder if they aren't knock-offs of some type?

Picked this up the other day at the grocery store.
Got home and checked the receipt and they didn't charge me for it. Told them about it next time back and was told to enjoy. I will.

crown royal.jpg

Now that's a deal!

Not sure if this is a deal or not, but I picked these guys up on amazon the other day.
upload_2015-5-29_20-33-46.png