Deal of the day

Last night I pick up a 2 man. I like them so I have some room to move around.

While they arent anything fancy, they are functional and seem to last a few years. Menards is having a 3 day weekend sale on their 15' ladder stands. Limit of 3. $55 each with a $25 rebate per stand making your final cost $30 if you normally shop at Menards.
this will inspire a few purchases amongst my hunting cronies. I past this along and they loved it. the 20' climbing sticks are only $20 too right now

While they arent anything fancy, they are functional and seem to last a few years. Menards is having a 3 day weekend sale on their 15' ladder stands. Limit of 3. $55 each with a $25 rebate per stand making your final cost $30 if you normally shop at Menards.
I've got a couple of these in use already and just got back from the store with 2 more. They also have the 11% rebate going right now and that comes off the $55 price so each stand runs about $24 before tax.

Menards has a 20 piece Gearwrench rachet tool set on sale in store for $49.99 regular $99.99. In addition, they are having their 15% off bag sale until 1/4 which gives you 15% off anything in the bag.

I just purchased a 20 piece rachet tool set for $43. Got mine at the Eden Prairie Store.

I'm an absentee owner so I don't mind leaving these at my place. Never owned the brand but they look fine.

Here is the link to the set.

http://www.menards.com/main/p-2417351-c-9157.htm

How many times have I had to run back to the cabin or my Dads for tools..... WAYYY too many times!

Thanks Jerry!

One can never have to many tools. I have 2 rollers full at home, several small box's and then all my tools at work. But I still find myself buying something here and there.

If somebody wants that lime spreader let me know. I drive by there every time on my way up north and he has a skid loader to put it on my trailer. It would be in Onamia if I grabbed it. May cost you a box of beer if I like you. $100 if I don't.

If I didn't have one now......I'd be all over that one. I sold one with bad tires for $495......and the guy was happy to get it. The next option is $2000.

Gosh I should really run over and buy it....if I had bigger plots i would be all over it!

Wouldn't fit down my trails, and I'm not in the mood to chop it down, or spend the $250 and $100 to Batman. :)

Sectioning it doesn't take that much time. If I were closer I'd be all over it just to flip it.

Can't fit it on my trailer either.

I hauled a 10' unit home in a 5x8 trailer. I just removed the tail gate and let 2 foot hang over the end.

Mine's 4x6 and it was bought for the express purpose of hauling my atv. I need to either buy or build a big one (for lumber and the tractor), and another intermediate sized one.

I hauled a 10 footer in my 6.5 foot pickup bed. Good strap up front it was rock solid.

How'd you get it in there, and how'd you get it out?

they had a forklift to put it in and I used a chain hoist and tree branch to get it out. the guy has a skid steer to load it. its in Milaca.

I got mine about the same way. Loaded with a tractor/loader and unloaded with a hoist at home. Once I got it sectioned I put it on car dollies and used the winch on the ATV to pull it into the trailer. I backed the ATV into the truck box and strapped it down. I just pushed it off the trailer at the property.