A few habitat pics I thought you might enjoy

It’s never easy to loose someone, especially a parent! What a blessing to have her for the time you did. I’ll be thinking of you Native.

What a tragedy. I'm sure she was a remarkable woman. Our thoughts are with you and all of your mom's loved ones.

Sorry for the loss of your mom, my prayers for you and your family.

Last edited:
Damn man, that isn't an easy one to take bud. So sorry to hear, hope you are doing ok considering. I am certain mama Native was one hell of a woman, sending a prayer your way Steve.

The last few days have been extremely sad and hard ones for me. My mother went into anaphylactic shock, had multiple strokes and eventually passed away from an antibiotic shot (Rocephin) they gave her to treat a simple urinary tract infection. I just wanted to let those who follow my thread know about this since it had been a while since I have posted. Thanks in advance for your thoughts and prayers. It may be a while, but I hope to get back closer to normal at some point in the future. Take Care.....
I'm sorry for your loss, Native. God rest your Mom and keep her forever in His care. I'll pray for your whole family for comfort. You'll be in my thoughts, pal. My arm's around you & your Dad - remotely.

The last few days have been extremely sad and hard ones for me. My mother went into anaphylactic shock, had multiple strokes and eventually passed away from an antibiotic shot (Rocephin) they gave her to treat a simple urinary tract infection. I just wanted to let those who follow my thread know about this since it had been a while since I have posted. Thanks in advance for your thoughts and prayers. It may be a while, but I hope to get back closer to normal at some point in the future. Take Care.....
Sorry for your loss, will pray now.

Thinking of you & family again today, Native. Prayers for comfort, friend.

so sorry for your loss your family is in my prayers

So sorry for your loss Native.

Sorry for your loss. Your family will be in my prayers

Hey guys, if anyone is interested, the story of my 2020 buck is in the fall 2022 issues of Rack Magazine. I just received my copy in the mail today.

KTp1HxY.jpg

We had 10 hours of wind up to 71 MPH. I was out of power for over 2 days and lots of people still out. Today, I patched roofs on my dad's barn and my inlaws storage building and their house. Everything good to go now.
8OUHs82.jpg

B7F7DTL.jpg

2NL1iXN.jpg

Looking forward to this soon if I can dodge a few storms.
5NpvHXp.jpg

Hey guys, if anyone is interested, the story of my 2020 buck is in the fall 2022 issues of Rack Magazine. I just received my copy in the mail today.

KTp1HxY.jpg

We had 10 hours of wind up to 71 MPH. I was out of power for over 2 days and lots of people still out. Today, I patched roofs on my dad's barn and my inlaws storage building and their house. Everything good to go now.
8OUHs82.jpg

B7F7DTL.jpg

2NL1iXN.jpg

Looking forward to this soon if I can dodge a few storms.

Wow awesome buck !!!!!

You can’t post both those events in the same post. I can’t like the deer article without fear that you think I like the trees falling on the barn ;)
Good point Bill. I need to hire one of those social media influencer people to help me plan things better…lol.

That's pretty cool with the article! Sorry to hear about your roofs. Hopefully you were able to get it fixed without too much of an issue. We've both had several different storms with wind damage here lately it sounds like. I had part of a barn roof ripped off about a month ago. That storm came through Friday and ripped another section of the roof off. It also blew over two ground blinds. In fact, it ripped an earth anchor out of the ground with a big clump of soil to go with it. I spent yesterday repairing the roofs on those and bracing them. We still didn't have it as bad as some lodges down the road. It ripped the roofs clean off of several. My girls were crying and scared the house was going to blow away an hour north east of my land.

KTp1HxY.jpg

So now I suppose you are going to get your own TV show? When is the "Steve's BOB Seed" mix coming out? 😁

Congrats on that buck, awesome deer! Looks like the hard work is paying off!

So now I suppose you are going to get your own TV show? When is the "Steve's BOB Seed" mix coming out? 😁

Congrats on that buck, awesome deer! Looks like the hard work is paying off!

Thanks Man. The "Magnifico Grandiso Ultimatiso BOB Mix" is on the way!!!!!

Wow! Congrats to you on the article of Rack Magazine man, how cool is that bud!!