Weather This Week....

I say we ban Foggy from posting those pictures til he comes back to MN!;)

I say we ban Foggy from posting those pictures til he comes back to MN!;)

Yep......sorry for the bad picture I took, MO. I didn't realize the shade under the patio roof would make it so hard to see. I will do better next time. ;) :p

Yep......sorry for the bad picture I took, MO. I didn't realize the shade under the patio roof would make it so hard to see. I will do better next time. ;) :p

Hope your golf cart gets a flat tire!:p:D

Hope your golf cart gets a flat tire!:p:D

Nope, just checked my cart.....and the tires look fine. :D Investing in AZ may be a better option than investing in MO? ;) Just saying.

cart.JPG

Attachments

• cart.JPG
    cart.JPG
    48.9 KB · Views: 0
Believe me the Barracuda would love it! But a week there is enough for me.

:DFoggy - you be quiet.....nobody wants to see or hear how nice AZ is. I am sure the guys in MN and WI would love to even see the temps I have, but AZ weather......really......just keep rubbing salt in the wound!

Imagine that Foggy banded fo his website contributions........where have we heard of that before?

Right now it is -5 and blowing 30mph in Missouri. Not nice out today!

It's 7 here with a 10 mph wind so it feels like -7 right now. Have I ever mentioned that I HATE the cold!!!

-9 here without wind chill, -35 with it

OK. So it cooled off a bit here at cocktail hour....with temps dipping below 70 degrees. So we lit the fire pit (upper right) and had to cozy up there to spend another hour or so. I spend about 65 years enduring MN winters.....and I know the drill. Stay warm boys. ;)
patio2.JPG

I may have everyone beat for tomorrow. I have 430 miles of this BS to drive through tomorrow. That's after at least a half day at the shop. The good news is, the visibility problems will onlyo_O be in the parts of the Dakotas that don't have trees

gusts.PNG

^ Be careful out there SD. Spent much of my life on the road. You gotta know when to call it a day......work can wait. ;)

Believe me, I was itching to bail and hit fargo tonight, but matters here have to be handled before I can go. Worst case scenario, I post up here and ride it out wearing underwear in the hotel hot tub.

-27 real temp this morning. Wind is blowing good to, has to be -50 windchill. We have been dodging the snow bands so far. We have another bullseye on us for today and tomorrow could be another. 2-3'. Monday 28" fell just to the south and yesterday 36" just to the north. Most of the time I would have gotten both of those. Hope to ride this lucky streak for two more days.

Was -4 here on my way into work this AM and I know with the wind it was colder than that. I am glad I don't have to deal with the temps like some of you guys do.

My buddy called and want's to cut wood saturday and get started around 9AM -forecast is for it to be 2 at that time and to "warm up" to 17 by 5PM. I told him I will show him which trees he can cut and then I'm going back to the house! I don't burn wood to heat with so I am not that motivated. He only cuts it to sell, so it isn't like he will freeze without it as well. I told him I may cut sunday when we warm up to roughly 30. Cut wood when temps are near 0 for a few bucks - you gotta be nuts!

froze ass off.png

Exactly!!!!

I went from Bismarck to fargo tonight. Couldn't make it any further. Once the sun goes down, those whiteouts are scary.

Probably a good choice. The cars were whacking and stacking themselves in town.

It's been rough here. Had to put on my long sleeve shirt to go to work this morning.

Flight canceled again today at o'hare. ...they canceled it last night because of deicing issues\expected delays apparently. ..

Now I get the joy of flying from Chicago to Minneapolis than to LaCrosse.

I'm starting to hate American Airlines more and more.