Rain is a good thing

Native Hunter

5 year old buck +
Was starting to get worried about these plots. Got one rain and made everything germinate. Then went close to a month without rain along with 90+ degree days.

But the scare is over now. We got some a couple of days ago. Everything already looking better, and better weather forecasted.

This low ground never really looked too bad, but still can tell a difference.

This high ground spot was like dust. Will take a few days for the rain to make a big difference.

Plot in the woods not very far along, but should take off now.

we just had a similar dry spell...that last cold front front that came through Wednesday into Thursday gave us just shy of 2" of rain....more rain today about 1/3" so far with more rain forecast for tomorrow. I cant wait to check my plot again too see the rebound!

we just had a similar dry spell...that last cold front front that came through Wednesday into Thursday gave us just shy of 2" of rain....more rain today about 1/3" so far with more rain forecast for tomorrow. I cant wait to check my plot again too see the rebound!

I saw quite a bit of difference today, but in a week it should be very noticeable. Good luck with your plot!!

I saw quite a bit of difference today, but in a week it should be very noticeable. Good luck with your plot!!
My brassicas were looking wilty...I dropped by to check the rain gauge quick and could see that they had perked back up already....in expecting that this rain could spur one last very good growth spurt. I also had my cereals/clover laying on the ground for 7 days prior to the rain..so they should be coming on as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk