My little piece of dirt.....

Good looking place to put that stand, are those all pines out front?
the pic out the front is showing about half of this block of young trees.

All the young trees you see out the front is pines.
The other half that you cant see is what my boys and myself set out in oaks
over a couple years. Lots and lots of oaks !!!!
That is also where my fruit orchard is and sawtooth orchard.

The day after i put the stand up i made a new mineral lick.
looked at it this morning, and it had a lot of tracks in it.
I didnt have any trees to hang a cam so I cut a post to stick in the ground with post hole diggers out of a fallen tree.
I got it set up and hope to get some good pictures!

I got a cam put up pointing at a loaded pear tree. The squirrels are trying to get the pears before anything else. I Saw deer tracks also so mabe the deer will get their share.

Nice place Huntall. I enjoyed the photo "tour".

Very nice. Thanks for sharing.

This is one of the bucks that im getting at the old mineral lick

another pic.

Hey hey now, lets shoot him!

Gonna try if we get the chance.

He said we, you guys seen it, no take backs. ;)

I hope you get your shot man!

He said we, you guys seen it, no take backs. ;)

I hope you get your shot man!
LOL.......I think my "we" and your "we" is a little different.:D
I think my 14 year old boy would truely freak out if he got that deer!
I would love to see him get a good one!

This is one of the bucks that im getting at the old mineral lick

Nice looking buck! Do you have any history with him? If you are like me it was alot better when the kids shot something compared to if I did. Good luck with him.

Nice looking buck! Do you have any history with him? If you are like me it was alot better when the kids shot something compared to if I did. Good luck with him.
No history with this one. I would much rather the kids get one!

I just now noticed that this was a buck from last year. This is him last year in July. look at the cut ear.

My place is getting dry. Not much rain here lately. Rained around me a little, but not here. Rain forcasted for the next week so we will see.
we had good rains this summer up till now.

This is our home away from home.
many a pan of grandma's fried chicken been cooked in this house!

Must have alot of good memories in that house, good thing it is still in the family.

Must have alot of good memories in that house, good thing it is still in the family.
yep.....spent a lot of weekends and most of each summer there! The house is on my dads section and he just wants it to stay in the family.

Grandparents been gone over 20 years, and i still remember just like yesturday coming in on friday evening with a table full enough to feed 20 poeple. Fried chicken, biscuits, tomato gravy, butter beans ,cornbread, bananna pudding, and no telling what else she had cooked!
Fresh chicken was yard bird.