My little piece of dirt.....

I hope all goes well for you with the blood clots, just watching what you've planted grow is something. Good luck!
Thanks.... Ive had 4 stents put in and im taking it easy for a while. Yep....thats the good part when you get everything planted and established , if you have too there is times when you dont hardly have to do maintenance like when first geting things established. Im at the point that a little bushhogging and little pruning is mostly all i do these days.

Iv had surgery and blood clots this fall so not much updating. Been taking it easy. I cant believe how everything has cjanhed since i started habitat work on my place. Its awesome to just ride around on the side by side and look at all the progress. Oak trees fruit trees dunstans sawtooth briar thickets and large oak plantings. Just a lot of pride in the boys and myself. All im planting come spring is. More dwarf chinkipins
We love our little piece of dirt!

It's good therapy for you just sitting back and appreciating all the work your family has put into the place and watching it develop into your own piece of AWESOME!
Hope everything goes well with your recovery, take it easy and don't overdue it.

Man you've planted some trees!

Time to put the boys to work and be the manager while you rest up. :)