My little piece of dirt.....

Love the pond! How deep is it?
18 ft deep. We made sure it had a good mix of deep and shallow when we built it.

This is my youngest boy this weekend

Looks like your boy's saying "Hey mr catfish I'm goin' eat you" :D. Thanks for sharing pics of your beautiful little piece of dirt.

Very nice.

Looks like your boy's saying "Hey mr catfish I'm goin' eat you" :D. Thanks for sharing pics of your beautiful little piece of dirt.
lol..thats more than likely what he was saying.

This is a dunstan planted last spring.

Another dunstan.

Last edited:
This is some of my younger sawtooth.

sawtooth

Nice looking place you have huntall!

Nice looking place you have huntall!
Thanks...my kids always say when we are getting ready to go home" Do we have to go home today?"
They love it!

This is a wheat plot from last winter

This is the box stand that is set up overlooking the last plot above.

This looks kinda fishy......what yall think?

We just started digging a pond at my father in laws. Kind of fun being able to design a pond to your liking.

We just started digging a pond at my father in laws. Kind of fun being able to design a pond to your liking.
Good deal! lots of fun to be had!

Great looking property to raise your boys on! Thanks for taking the time to share.

Very nice looking place you have there. I like the shack over looking that trail I bet you have some excitement sitting there.

Very nice looking place you have there. I like the shack over looking that trail I bet you have some excitement sitting there.
Yep, thats my favorite spot.

Been getting plenty of rain so far! It's really doing the trees some good.
Maybe they will keep up some good growth this year!

Alright this is like the 10th time I've looked at this picture, I'm gonna go ahead and call it for myself this season, nice work, now let me enjoy it. :)

Alright this is like the 10th time I've looked at this picture, I'm gonna go ahead and call it for myself this season, nice work, now let me enjoy it. :)
lol ........ it looks deery dont it.
Enjoy!