My little piece of dirt.....

Im looking forward to going to my place this weekend and check out the growth of everything, and change out cards on the game cam.
I put a cam on a salt lick that the deer have been tearing up.
Its like waiting on Christmas. This will be my first card pull for this year.

Im looking forward to going to my place this weekend and check out the growth of everything, and change out cards on the game cam.
I put a cam on a salt lick that the deer have been tearing up.
Its like waiting on Christmas. This will be my first card pull for this year.
Good luck!

I'm tired for sure! Been cutting grass and weedeating and bushhogging for two days. Got the place looking good!

While I was cutting grass, the wife picked a bunch of blueberries. She picked some on our place and the rest at my uncle's place.

The deer are hitting the mineral stations hard. I got a lot of pic on them right now. They are coming along. They Just need to do some growing now.

I'm tired for sure! Been cutting grass and weedeating and bushhogging for two days. Got the place looking good!

While I was cutting grass, the wife picked a bunch of blueberries. She picked some on our place and the rest at my uncle's place.

I see blueberry pie in your future:D

Looks like a great set up.
Yep, the stand is tall and on a hill and that really helps with seeing a long ways, and with scent controll when hunting this spot.

I see blueberry pie in your future:D
The wife picked more berries this morning so I think it'll be more than just pies. Blueberry pancakes, muffins, cobbler, and many more good ways to fix them..
And yes.....blueberry pie in near future!lol

Rode down to the bottom plot and snapped a picture today. This is the plot I fix for my son. It's small enough that if he sees one then it's well in range for a kill shot.
It's bigger than it looks because it makes kinda a horseshoe. He usually kills a deer every year in this plot and this is where he took his first deer at 7yrs old . He is now 14.

We got some big ole oak trees in the bottom!

got a couple creeks that hold a little water most all year.

Another picture of one of the creeks

Thought some of you would like to see my grandpa's old smokehouse.
A little step back in time.

Thought some of you would like to see my grandpa's old smokehouse.
A little step back in time.
Great pic! I like the old saw blade. I bet there was some good stuff that came out of there!!

Great pic! I like the old saw blade. I bet there was some good stuff that came out of there!!
l know thats right! they stopped using it when I was a kid, so I missed out on most of it.

Got the new box stand in place and totally ready to hunt.
It's on a top of a hill so it didn't have to be tall.
Feels good to have it in place and ready to hunt!

Looking out the front of the new stand is lots of bedding area.
This is the view out the front.

This is looking out the left side.

Good looking place to put that stand, are those all pines out front?