Must have tractor attachments

A hydraulic top link would be nice with the box blade. I need some practice with the box blade, but it seems I am constantly needing to adjust the angle

wandering eyes,

An Important thing for some tractors. I have a set of chains to attach from the lower 3pt arms to the hydraulic lift arm. You go down and up a ditch while mowing, you can break the hydraulic ram under the seat. Also, the chains allow the rear 3pt to float if you want to maintain the contour of the land. Like the chains alot when york or box blading.

Sometimes the hard link are better when you want the implement to match the tires. I stole the chains off my L175 when I used it on my L3200 kubota.

Since you specifically mentioned firewood I'll add this one. I got it from Northern Tool for under $200 about 8 years ago. It's probably given me the most bang for my buck when kit comes to 3 point implements. I can easily drag 2 or 3 logs or trees out of my food plots at a time. I have heated my home for the past 7 winters with the 6 or 7 cords of wood a year that I have dragged out of my wood with this thing.IMG_3426.jpgIMG_3427.jpgIMG_3428.jpg

I ordered this attachment. I see it as a must have!

It is a sticker and is durable and hilarious…
DA9F86AE-FAD3-4789-B0E1-A41F72F54FD4.jpeg

It blends right in with the other 12 or 14 on the tractor so its perfect.

Where did you get sticker?I have had great luck with titan implements,high quality and good people to work with

Amazon. around $7 i think. It is the same size as all the real warning stickers so its perfect.

Pat's Quick Hitch

Pat's Quick Hitch
I was looking into them, but no one had them in stock, and I didnt want to wait to get them shipped to me. Most of the attachments I have are all quick hitch compatible, except a rake. My thinking was if I had the Pats quick hitch, I could buy whatever used cheap attachments I found, but then decided most newer attachments now are compatible.

I had put on about 5 hours on the tractor this weekend, and started noticing a few issues. One, the loader creaked anytime I moved it up and down, I noticed all the pins for the loader were dry, so I greased them. Next when I was using the grapple, I noticed it getting really slow(30 seconds to open and close), and the loader was lowering slow as well, I decided to take the grapple off, and use the dirt bucket, when I went to take the hydraulic couplers off the grapple, they were so hot, I couldnt even touch them, and I needed gloves to unhook them. I hooked the dirt bucket up and went and did a little work, the loader was still painfully slow. I came in to eat something, and Googled the hot hydraulics, and they mentioned an out of adjusted 3 point hitch relief valve, and the 3 point would buzz, or whine when at the top of the travel, mine did that, infact it whines anytime it isnt moving. I lowered all the attachments, and checked the fluids, no hydraulic fluid on the dipstick. I assume they didnt refill after hooking up the grapple, and that is why it is low. Not sure if the low fluid is causing the whining from the 3pt, or if the relief valve is out of adjustment, and I am also wondering if the cause for the slow moving grapple, and loader was because it is low, or if it was because it was hot, because it moved much quicker when I first was using it. There isnt any leaks, so it didnt leak out. I am also wondering if the fluid is now damaged from the excessive heat, or if there is any long term damage to the hydraulic pump, or seals from the heat?

I did check everything else over after I found the lack of grease on the loader pins, and the hydraulic fluid not on the dipstick, I didnt notice anything else, but I am going to check torque on wheels and the loader. I need to drive 45 minutes each way to the closest Kubota dealer to get their special expensive Kubota synthetic hydraulic fluid. I have 24 yards of gravel waiting for it today, and tomorrow I have a logging job to do with it. I have to load up, and haul out about 200 trees.

I called the dealer this morning and talked to the salesman, he was going to have the service manager call me. The selling dealer is 250 miles away, so I am not going to take it back to them to look it over.

I had put on about 5 hours on the tractor this weekend, and started noticing a few issues. One, the loader creaked anytime I moved it up and down, I noticed all the pins for the loader were dry, so I greased them. Next when I was using the grapple, I noticed it getting really slow(30 seconds to open and close), and the loader was lowering slow as well, I decided to take the grapple off, and use the dirt bucket, when I went to take the hydraulic couplers off the grapple, they were so hot, I couldnt even touch them, and I needed gloves to unhook them. I hooked the dirt bucket up and went and did a little work, the loader was still painfully slow. I came in to eat something, and Googled the hot hydraulics, and they mentioned an out of adjusted 3 point hitch relief valve, and the 3 point would buzz, or whine when at the top of the travel, mine did that, infact it whines anytime it isnt moving. I lowered all the attachments, and checked the fluids, no hydraulic fluid on the dipstick. I assume they didnt refill after hooking up the grapple, and that is why it is low. Not sure if the low fluid is causing the whining from the 3pt, or if the relief valve is out of adjustment, and I am also wondering if the cause for the slow moving grapple, and loader was because it is low, or if it was because it was hot, because it moved much quicker when I first was using it. There isnt any leaks, so it didnt leak out. I am also wondering if the fluid is now damaged from the excessive heat, or if there is any long term damage to the hydraulic pump, or seals from the heat?

I did check everything else over after I found the lack of grease on the loader pins, and the hydraulic fluid not on the dipstick, I didnt notice anything else, but I am going to check torque on wheels and the loader. I need to drive 45 minutes each way to the closest Kubota dealer to get their special expensive Kubota synthetic hydraulic fluid. I have 24 yards of gravel waiting for it today, and tomorrow I have a logging job to do with it. I have to load up, and haul out about 200 trees.

I called the dealer this morning and talked to the salesman, he was going to have the service manager call me. The selling dealer is 250 miles away, so I am not going to take it back to them to look it over.

Hate hearing that. I primarily bought a new tractor to avoid issues like this.. Hopefully they get you squared away without much headache.

I ran to the closest dealer and got their UDT2 fluid, I added 1 gallon, it brought it up to the end of the stick. I knew I should have bought the 2.5 gallon jug! I needed to use the tractor today so I am running it with the added fluid, it seems to run better with the extra gallon in it, but I havent been running the grapple today. I will try to run the grapple later and see if it is better. I am hoping after I get more fluid, it will fix all the issues.

I ran to the closest dealer and got their UDT2 fluid, I added 1 gallon, it brought it up to the end of the stick. I knew I should have bought the 2.5 gallon jug! I needed to use the tractor today so I am running it with the added fluid, it seems to run better with the extra gallon in it, but I havent been running the grapple today. I will try to run the grapple later and see if it is better. I am hoping after I get more fluid, it will fix all the issues.
That sucks yo have issues already. I'm guessing that the lines for the grapple are holding a gallon or so of hyd oil in them. We always check hyd oil when it is warm. Make sure you don't overkill the hydraulic oil. All those issues you are having are caused by low hyd oil. Not greasing by the dealership is b.s. you might be able to smell the hydraulic dipstick to see if the oil smells burnt. Just a little tip when your using the tractor in winter, before using your bucket slowly move the bucket up and down a little slowly,then stop and repeat for a couple minutes this warms up the oil. Sometimes if you don't warm up the oil slow it will blow out the seals.

That sucks yo have issues already. I'm guessing that the lines for the grapple are holding a gallon or so of hyd oil in them. We always check hyd oil when it is warm. Make sure you don't overkill the hydraulic oil. All those issues you are having are caused by low hyd oil. Not greasing by the dealership is b.s. you might be able to smell the hydraulic dipstick to see if the oil smells burnt. Just a little tip when your using the tractor in winter, before using your bucket slowly move the bucket up and down a little slowly,then stop and repeat for a couple minutes this warms up the oil. Sometimes if you don't warm up the oil slow it will blow out the seals.

I ran it for a few hours today, I could smell the hydraulic fluid was getting warm. I looked it over, I didn’t see any leaks, but I some residue next to a couple hoses where it connects to the loader hydraulic cylinder. Not sure what it is?

2C8FF8EE-884A-4282-8D2C-C6A9BC94EEED.jpeg

I'd be having a chat with the owner. This is completely unacceptable on a new tractor when the implements came from them. They should have dealt with ll this before letting the tractor out the door!

On Saturday.....I (finally) ordered a Titan QA plate that mates to my Kubota Loader. It has both three point hitch capability and a receiver hitch provision. Several things I can and want to do with this.
1. I can mount my landscape rake on the front of the tractor and "doze" tree debris from prior log landing. (it's hard to do this on the rear of the tractor). Make it far easier to clean and gets some down pressure when needed too. Also nice for grading the driveway.
2. Can mount a 3 point blade on the front and push snow .
3. I can mount my Herd Seeder to the front end loader and lift it high above my rye or buckwheat to allow seed to drop into the duff.....and follow with my cultipacker or crimpers on the rear of my tractor. Sweet.
4. Nice to move trailers.
4.5. I can mount my Goliath Crimper to the front of my tractor and follow with my no till drill.
5. Can mount other 3 point attachments to the loader.....and have either float or down pressure as needed. Some guys like bale spears, gin poles, post drivers and more. My needs are currently in those four areas above.

Last edited:
Tiller, bush hog, disc, rear blade, plow, cone spreader are all implents I use.

I currently have bucket hooks but would like pallet forks.

And I second the rear work light. I recently added that and I love it.

I ran it for a few hours today, I could smell the hydraulic fluid was getting warm. I looked it over, I didn’t see any leaks, but I some residue next to a couple hoses where it connects to the loader hydraulic cylinder. Not sure what it is?

View attachment 43641
I've seen that exact spray before comming out of a diesel exhaust when they have sat for awhile and first started again. Is there anyway the exhaust could of sprayed in that area?

I've seen that exact spray before comming out of a diesel exhaust when they have sat for awhile and first started again. Is there anyway the exhaust could of sprayed in that area?

I do believe the exhaust comes out right there.