New Tractor

Well I bit the bullet and I am picking up a new LX2610, 60” bucket, grapple, 3rd function, pallet forks, 3 point quick attach, and a box blade. Beet juice in all 4 tires. Should be ready next week.

Well I bit the bullet and I am picking up a new LX2610, 60” bucket, grapple, 3rd function, pallet forks, 3 point quick attach, and a box blade. Beet juice in all 4 tires. Should be ready next week.
Congrats! Post some pics and let us know how you like it once you've had some seat time. Hard to go wrong with Kubota. A bit larger, but the next tractor I buy will likely be a Kubota.

Nice! I drove my stepdads b2650 last weekend for some chores, swapping out the snowblower for loader, and used it to put a dock in. I think you’ll be happy.

I did notice that he has 5’ disc and brush hog attachments so that probably had something to die with it bogging down a bit when I mowed with it last year.