Land Tour at Foggy's Place

View attachment 3168 Not sure I should show you my masked marvel costume Art. You might get all giddy again.

Foggy- you will be dressed for the freezing rain! And you got plenty of insulation, there. Is that the same outfit as you wear for the rain dances?

The rest of us will dress appropriately to be safe!

No precip heere so far. All is dry.

Foggy can I get into your property with a car? I have my work car here and just wanted to make sure.

Yep. Cars can make it without a problem. A few ruts, just go slow.

I'm leaving home in a few minutes to get a fire started. (Gonna show Art a few fine-points on the rain dance....and need a fire to demonstrate.) I will have the gate open by about 9 AM if your in the area.

Sounds like you guys are gonna have a great time. Hope y'all have good weather. Post some pictures.

Just as I got to Jenkins, a Light winter mix of rain and sleet began falling. Beware as you drive. Looks like it/s better to the south of here than north. A good thing....so far. :)

Be safe and have a great day guys! Wish I wasn't so far away.

Well the tour should be well under way. I hope everyone made it safely and makes the return home the same way. Just like whip say's damn the distance.

Big thanks to Foggy. Great property and a gracious host.

I believe there will be some.

Great group of guys. Fun to show my property. Got a few good ideas on issues that have been on the back burner for a long time. Thanks to all that attended. Thanks to Mo for some seed and I have some great Jelly I'm gonna spread on toast in the morning. Fun day.....even if I don't Multi-task too well.

tour 1.jpg tour 2.jpg

Art is sitting in the front of the trailer trying to collect fees for a ride. He said he would be the team photographer.....we'll see. ;) Riding on the trailer and golf cart worked pretty well. Brooks was the co-pilot....and he and I had heat in cab. :D

group 2.jpg
Snow was minimal. Dozen guys all total. Not sure what happened to Jim Timber. He may have backed out cause he and I were gonna do a shooting contest. ;) Hope the ride home was uneventful for all that came. Five new faces to go with names for me. I think Mo just sold Art a farm here. ;)

I got there at 10:20 after the address you posted on Fb took me to Baccus thanks to google navigator, and there was no one in the pole barn and no sound of any kind to tell me where to start walking. The idea of trying to talk critters and habitat while the vikings game was on didn't appeal to me (I think the vikes are a criminal organization). So I went home.

I had my .22 and a big box of ammo with.

I got there at 10:20 after the address you posted on Fb took me to Baccus thanks to google navigator, and there was no one in the pole barn and no sound of any kind to tell me where to start walking. The idea of trying to talk critters and habitat while the vikings game was on didn't appeal to me (I think the vikes are a criminal organization). So I went home.

I had my .22 and a big box of ammo with.

Chute. That's disappointing. I thought I had given good instructions by both written and GPS. We hung out at the shed until just after ten.....then circled back and checked for you at the shed at about 10:45. No sign. Sorry it didn't work out. Wish you would have called Jim.

I guess I was busy playing tour operator and didnt take many pics. I think Slugger Bob and Art took a few. Hopefully they will post 'em up.
Took this at my shed before anyone arrived. If you see a white Jeep scooting around Brainerd with antlers on the sides.....that'd be me. :D

pic 3.jpg

Sorry we missed you Jim, next time.

Thanks Foggy for the food, drink and gracious hospitality. You have a great property and allot of options.

MBC, thanks for the seed, I’ll give you credit next year if I nail the big one.

West Branch thanks for the Plum Jelly, it looks great.

Good group of guys and allot of fun.

Thanks again!

I copied the address from the top of the event, pasted it into navigator, discovered it was way off at 9:45 when there wasn't the right address on the street it got me to, then doubled back via your written directions (which are hard for me to read while driving). Nearly lost my fillings on your washboard too. :p

There were 3 space heaters in a semi-circle aimed at the door to the right of a card table with name tags. Pontoon in the back, and someone had antlers on their crossover SUV backed up to the shed.

I copied the address from the top of the event, pasted it into navigator, discovered it was way off at 9:45 when there wasn't the right address on the street it got me to, then doubled back via your written directions (which are hard for me to read while driving). Nearly lost my fillings on your washboard too. :p

There were 3 space heaters in a semi-circle aimed at the door to the right of a card table with name tags. Pontoon in the back, and someone had antlers on their crossover SUV backed up to the shed.

Well......you were definitely at the right place. A shame we didn't hook up Jim.

I had a case a beer in the car. I would have sat there on my ass in front of the 3 heaters drinking my beer til someone showed up. And if no one came back?........... I would have drank it all!;)