Land Tour at Foggy's Place

You know we expect pictures for those of us who can't attend.

Yep. We got room john. I'm traveling now but will forward some directions tonight.

Yep. We got room john. I'm traveling now but will forward some directions tonight.

Sounds good!

I plan on meeting Art at the Liquor store in Little Falls at 8.30. In the morning. On a Sunday. I don't even think they even open till the next day so we may be a little late. Your skirted waitress may not have any beer to sell.

Brooks.....are you riding with Art? Any others with you? (trying to keep a nose count)

I am riding with Art. I am a little nervous. I heard he has an estrous scent air freshener. He did a big run years ago and could not sell any. His Buick smells 'rutty'.

mrjones_shit.gif

email, PM's or Facebook directions to the site have been sent to everyone that I know is coming. If I left anyone out.....let me know. Looks like a crew of about a dozen. Fun. :)

I'll be at the land 1/2 hour or more early.....so if anyone wants any 'chinery discussion, that would be a good time to do it.

I f
I am riding with Art. I am a little nervous. I heard he has an estrous scent air freshener. He did a big run years ago and could not sell any. His Buick smells 'rutty'.

View attachment 3150
I found that you got to keep that air freshener away from foggy or he gets out of hand. Just remember the rain dances. They ran him out of Nisswa.

Wow wish I could attend. I have plans this weekend which the better half will not let me out of. Would have been fun to give Art some shit about his skirt etc...I just hope he isn't wearing the skirt and doe in estrous air freshener at the same time.

It's starting to sound like we'll need picture of the road trip to Foggy's place. Sure wish I could make it.

View attachment 3150

Now that is funny!!

Wow wish I could attend. I have plans this weekend which the better half will not let me out of. Would have been fun to give Art some shit about his skirt etc...I just hope he isn't wearing the skirt and doe in estrous air freshener at the same time.
That would be the second rut up at foggy's place.

Saw a lot of deer here in the fog this morning. Think I will stay one more day. Probably not coming to the land tour. Sorry.

I know this is late notice but is anyone going up from the Monticello area? If I can swing it would there be a chance to share a ride etc...

I wish I could go. But I made the stupid plans to smoke a turkey and have people over to watch the Vikes game. :)

I know this is late notice but is anyone going up from the Monticello area? If I can swing it would there be a chance to share a ride etc...

You can ride in the BatMobile if you dare. But we don't wear tights. Rolling out about 7.43 to meet Art at the beer store. That will be closed all day.

Is the Bat Mobile making a return trip to the Bat Cave that same day or staying over night?

Foggy - Before I start to make plans for riding up in the Bat Mobile I should first find my manners and ask if you even have room for me to attend the big land tour and bullshit session. Is there room up in the north country for me?

Foggy - Before I start to make plans for riding up in the Bat Mobile I should first find my manners and ask if you even have room for me to attend the big land tour and bullshit session. Is there room up in the north country for me?

Yep. We got room for you Aaron. Hop in that Batmobile.....fire up the afterburner and point it north. Just was at the VFW....and made a revised plan for a private room for our lunch and to have some privacy for our "deer summit" without the whole VFW club involved. Should work out pretty well.

OH....and they have Michelob Amber Bach on Tap......and about 8 other brands. :)

Is the Bat Mobile making a return trip to the Bat Cave that same day or staying over night?

Back to the cave that night. Art gets goofy after dark. Especially when the Vikes win.