Land Tour at Foggy's Place

Road trip? 2 Hours from Mpls. We got hotels here....but you may want to wait for a warmer visit.
2 hours from Mpls. plus the 2.75 hours for me to get that far. I'll be there is spirit.

sure wish I was able to come up.
I would love to do the same at our place at some time. I really enjoy showing people the place. I just wish the deer enjoyed it as much as everyone thinks the deer should.....

So far, the snow is not as deep for foggy as it is for us to the south.

Foggy has some beautiful clover on his trails. Probably due to him applying lots of lime to that soil and also his ability to deliver timely rains.:D

If anyone wants to meet in Little Falls, please let me know.

^ Yep.....we do not have much snow here......yet. Only 2" or less of fluffy white stuff so far this season. None in the forecast that I heard.

Hanging out at my shed and staying warm while mt grandson hunts. Thought I show a pic of my "tram" to be pulled by the UTV. Gotta strap those chairs down ....and perhaps add a few. May need a conductor or safety officer....grin. I run a full-service operation!image.jpg

I plan on coming up with another guy. We both RSVPd on the Facebook page.

Hanging out at my shed and staying warm while mt grandson hunts. Thought I show a pic of my "tram" to be pulled by the UTV. Gotta strap those chairs down ....and perhaps add a few. May need a conductor or safety officer....grin. I run a full-service operation!View attachment 2924

Does that ride have a stewardess and include pop and peanuts?

Should be fun.

My son is a pilot, flight attendant!

Does that ride have a stewardess and include pop and peanuts?

Should be fun.
No stewardess......but I'll see if I can talk Art into slipping on a skirt and serving some beer nuts. He owes me back-pay for rain dance services provided.

No stewardess......but I'll see if I can talk Art into slipping on a skirt and serving some beer nuts. He owes me back-pay for rain dance services provided.

Almost spit out my wheat chex!:eek:

I like having that cooler for beer right in front. I won't have so far to walk.

EVERYONE-SAVE MONEY FOR MY TIPS!

I might drive also. Then I can get even for those who do not tip well. Low hanging branches, foot my slip on the brakes or gas petal, whoops ended up in the swamp.

Bump. Any last-minute additions for the land tour? Looks like about a dozen guys total.....and always room for one more. :) Weather looks good with temps in the mid 30's. Not too much snow....only an inch or so locally. Everyone can ride via golf cart and UTV w/ tour trailer. We will tour from 10 AM till about 1 PM. Then "socialize" and I'm providing lunch at the local VFW - only a few minutes away. (along with a little Viking football).

Are guys allowed to where Green hats, or do we take them away? We don't want any rumbles in the north country with Packer or Badger fans flaunting their stuff! :D

Definitely don't need Ferguson in downtown Jenkins!

Some of my fence jumping relatives might be present. I don't want to give them a bad impression of the people I associate with.

^ Art, Shhhhhhh! (as long as they keep buying the beer, let 'em wear whatever kind of cheesy hat they want.)

You boys have a good time - too far for me (800+ miles). What you boys do in the woods stays in the woods!

Looks like fun, and the weather mild!

You got room for one more? Hunting is slow down here. Weather is too warm, so I may come back sat. Let me know. Thanks!

I need directions to your place, Art "said" he would send them.

I need directions to your place, Art "said" he would send them.
I can email them to you, or meet in Little Falls?

I would also like to meet John!

Little Jerry, check your email.