Land Tour at Foggy's Place

Brooks as a child....

Brooks.jpg

Wrong-that was the last time he rode with me. If he gets out of hand, I've got a rope to tie him on the outside of the car. No wonder he never shoots any deer, that doe in estrus gets to him. At my age, it means nothing.........

Plenty of room, Aaron.

Brooks today....

brooks today1.jpg

Last edited:
He is rid'n in the back seat with Aaron if he looks like that. And I am bringing a new guy interested in deer habitat along......

My shirt tailed relatives in the north country shoot at things that look better than that...I'm doomed.

I got a few later pics of Art and Brooks in their alter-ego costumes. Yikes.
th-4.jpeg

I got a few later pics of Art and Brooks in their alter-ego costumes. Yikes.
View attachment 3167
We are just getting in shape to wrestle with the DNR deer managers. Tag team!

Foggy-where is that picture of you in the spandex and after the sex change?

th-5.jpeg Not sure I should show you my masked marvel costume Art. You might get all giddy again.

You will probably be named Queenie of Jenkins!
Do you want to lead our tag team?

With a 2.5 hour drive and Sundays outlook, now looks doubtful if I can make it.

With a 2.5 hour drive and Sundays outlook, now looks doubtful if I can make it.

I just saw that as well. We also have a 2.5 hour drive but I think we will take off in the morning and see how it looks. I would hate to see if you guys didn't get the plum jelly you were promised :)

Looks like the farther north you go, the lesser the chances of freezing rain/sleet.

That is my latest read on the weather too. The North Country looks OK.....but the TC area looks questionable. Bring a raincoat.

If folks get a chance to attend foggy's (or another) landtour I'd encourage you to do so. I've done a number of them both here and in WI, and they're all a good time. I've learned something at every one I've attended and being able to put "faces with names/handles" is nice. I've yet to meet any aholes (maybe I'm "it"?)

You will meet this one:D, I am heading back to mn today.

What time is we suppose to be there?

Batman
Can you let me know where you want to meet? Not sure if we are meeting at the bat cave or some other location. You can pm directions or text me.

What time is we suppose to be there?

Touring starts at 10 AM. I will be there about 9 AM and have some coffee and hors-dourves (aka: snacks.....deer sausage and cheese and crackers) for early birds.

Some guys had asked about machinery and how to hook up hydraulics and such. I thought it may be a good time to see stump grinder, grapple......or a few builds I have done: snow plow for tractor/loader and lime spreader.....if there is any interest.

Freezing Rain coming in this morning at Pine River by 9am. We still on?

As far as I know we are MBC. I plan to leave here in about an hour
Sam ting!

I'm kind of waiting for a word from Tom.

I'm about 15 miles east and a little south of Toms place and I have zero activity at my place so far. There are some winds but no moisture yet. I'll let you know what occurs as soon as something shows up.

I'm going to hold the land tour for anyone that can make it.

Not sure what conditions are near you or may become. Biggest threat is the freezing rain issue this morning. So far things are good here, but it could develop quickly.

Seems like the afternoon return drive looks better. Not sure if they have pre-salted 371?....but it would seem the road should be good at this point.

If you decide not to come.....I sure understand that! I will continue to monitor this site. Drive safely.