Judge orders Wolf's returned to the endangered list

Every time I heard one of those tree hugger save the wolf ads on the radio, my blood would boil. I guess they got their way. Again. That judge should be punched in the face.

Pray for mange!

In the immortal words of the great Eric Theodore Cartman..."Democrats piss me off!"

It's too bad that Libtard judges are on the protected list.

Wisconsin would have to lose some serious tourism dollars and lost property tax revenue before they take a stand like they have out West.

And here I sit having a nice relaxing morning drinking coffee and then I see this garbage. Really wish I could have tagged one this year with my valid tag.

What would happen if a state DNR just went ahead and had a wolf hunt anyways?

I know it would be 0% likely, but what the hell could the feds do to the state DNR? Or would it just be the hunters that would get in trouble?

Wisconsin would have to lose some serious tourism dollars and lost property tax revenue before they take a stand like they have out West.
Tourism dollars maybe, you will never have to worry about them losing property tax money. If values plummet that far they will just raise the mill rate to keep the current property tax income at the same amount it is now. Happens all the time.

I know it would be 0% likely, but what the hell could the feds do to the state DNR? Or would it just be the hunters that would get in trouble?
If the state promoted it and kept issuing tags they would be on the hook as well I would think. They do it with pot laws, why not this...oh I forgot the tree hugging hippies are the ones pushing for those to.:rolleyes: They would have a different outlook if a wolves primary food source was high-grade cannabis.:mad: When did this country start bending the the whims of these P'sOS? :mad:

When did this country start bending the the whims of these P'sOS? :mad:

When we refused to step up and let 'em. Sometimes taking the "moral highroad" ain't the way to go. Sometimes you simply have to play dirty.

Bet u an Ice cream cone there is a wolf hunt in wi in 2015. The dnrs making too much $ on it.

Stu, what wolf???

Yeah, that third S is the big one.

How do you start mange? ;)
If anyone shoots a coyote, fox or any other animal with a nasty skin condition. I would make sure it winds up in a known wolf area.:)

Mange isn't fatal, and presence of mange in the area isn't likely to discourage wolf activity. It's not like they're going to say "hey pack, Milaca's got mange, we should avoid it and go to Garrison."

Isn't this exactly what Colorado did with the legalization of marijauna? There is a federal law against it....but the state set a precedent here.

If our "public" voted to have a wolf season......I think we could have a wolf season. Get it on the ballet would be the trick.

Somebody wake Brooks up and put him on it. ;) (JK Brooks)

Some locals around my land in northern WI mentioned using rifles and gut shots to take care of wolves. The bullet is a pass through, so there's minimal evidence and the animal goes a long way before it dies.

At least the ruling took place after the latest wolf season. They have a year to find a judge with common sense.

Stu is spot on! If I ever shot a wolf, noone here or anywhere would ever know.

I would bet we're being watched very closely on these forums right now given the announcement. Not long after we started talking about all the wolf depredation reports in the outdoor news, they vanished and there haven't been hardly any since. Or maybe the wolves decided to stop snatching pets outta back yards in Duluth in exchange for being put back on the list.

I would also bet that there will be plenty of enforcement put into patrolling wolf poaching at the expense of deer and fish enforcement. Oddly enough, there has been lots of press, letters to the editor, and CO reports about dogs caught in traps. Anyone wanna bet there'll be legislation coming this session? The stage has been set.