Judge orders Wolf's returned to the endangered list

Good grief!

Hopefully this will be appealed and then overturned.

Judge Beryl Howell is an East Coast liberal, what does she know about wolves.

Wow. Sad situation. S/S/S should be stamped on every deer tag.

A little Wikipdia on the Judge:

Beryl A. Howell (born 1956) is a federal District Court judge for the United States District Court for the District of Columbia. She was nominated by President Barack Obama on July 14, 2010 and confirmed by the U.S. Senate on December 27, 2010. She previously served in law enforcement, and in public and private practice as an attorney, counsel to Congressional committees, and recording industry lobbyist.

Thanks allot Barry! pfffft.

Last edited:
There's going to be a lot more dead wolves because of this. Rather than waiting for the season and going for a tag, we'll have people just whack 'em and never say anything.

Works as good as prohibition did.

WTF.

I am going to have to do some coyote hunting with my brother next week when up at the farm for Christmas.

I am going to have to do some coyote hunting with my brother next week when up at the farm for Christmas.

Shoot the big coyotes. ;)

Reactions: EOB
Foggy is right there is no such thing as wolves. Just big yotes

Changes nothing from my scope.

I just emailed my state rep and senator and my upnorth state rep and senator and a few others. I urge all of you to do the same even if you dont hunt up in the land of shit!!!!

I just emailed my state rep and senator and my upnorth state rep and senator and a few others. I urge all of you to do the same even if you dont hunt up in the land of shit!!!!

Correct me if I am wrong but there is little they can do about it.

It sucks that a liberal judge out east can control what happens in a mid-west state that they would have no understanding or knowledge of the actual situation. Talk about no representation. I don't even have anyone I can complain to.

Congress made a bill to remove rocky mountain wolves from endangered list. They could do the same for the great lake states.

Congress made a bill to remove rocky mountain wolves from endangered list. They could do the same for the great lake states.

And Obummer is going to sign it? Enough for a override?

This pretty much seals the deal that the Northern WI deer population is never going to come close to what is once was. I wonder how many properties will be going up for sale next week because I'm sure that the wolf hunt and the idea of a mild winter gave some hope it would come around.

Fyi...
Only 1 percent of endangered species list have been taken off list

It'sss underssstandable to be outraged. Pleassse remember, as citizensss, it'sss our duty to sssupport thossse appointed to watch over usss when the legissslative and resssource management sssystemsss fail. As habitat managersss, we need to do our part to sssupport the wisssdom of judgesss that have proven they are sssmarter than local landownersss and resssource managersss.

I will do my part.