St. Lawrence Nurseries Fruit Trees

Very good thread!

Response like this is awesome. Instead of slamming a young guy and his growing pains you're open to giving him a second chance.

It matters to me, a lot, that he came here to explain.

Noticed he updated the website.
Hope he is not done, : (

Couldn't find a crab in the bunch.
An most I've never heard of.

When the previous owners - Diana & Bill MacKentley - owned the nursery, their focus was on heirloom, cold-hardy apples that would grow in zone 3 winters. They also had some newer, DR varieties like Liberty, Enterprise, Freedom, MacFree, Priscilla, and Goldrush. The popular crabs they had were All-Winter-Hangover, Winter Wildlife, Trailman, Centennial, Chestnut, Dolgo, Kerr, Violi's, and Rescue. Some of the other apple names I've never heard of either. I can tell you that every tree my camp bought rom SLN has done really well and is growing great. Their Chestnut crabs on Antonovka rootstock are our biggest trees - 5th leaf and 15 ft. tall. I have no affiliation with SLN.

Connor Hardiman is ramping up the inventory again and has promised more of the crabs. I'll be buying a few more of those crabs.

FYI: SLN's ordering process is up and running. I just placed my spring order on their website.

^^^^^ Yep. I posted that info on another new thread earlier today. Thanks for posting here !! I also placed my order.:emoji_grin: