Cuddelink L series Q & A

Good to know. I think it lets me choose in Camp, but not the app. Honestly, the config experience should be camera specific.
there are some significant changes coming regarding camera options and abilities , once those are all complete and the new firmware is ready a new app will launch that will match camp but that wont be until 2025 .

Cuddeback really needs to adjust this. It’s simply not true. I forgot how frustrating it can be to find an SD card to pair with my new cameras…
4ecb129c95bb6120918eeb8bed00cd4c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
we tested several 128 gb cards this week in L cameras at the office and they all worked, id like to see a pic of the cards any of you tried that wont work - we are trying to find where the issue is.

there are some significant changes coming regarding camera options and abilities , once those are all complete and the new firmware is ready a new app will launch that will match camp but that wont be until 2025 .
I'd like to see your app have a "picture viewer" role. I have a feeling your email feature might go away, likely due to cost, or SPAM filtering out of your control. All of our camp members get the pics via email, but I don't want 10 users with admin rights in the app, goofing up camera settings.

we tested several 128 gb cards this week in L cameras at the office and they all worked, id like to see a pic of the cards any of you tried that wont work - we are trying to find where the issue is.

Here is a screenshot of the exact ones. It was last summer when I set them up. I was exactly 50% success. All purchased at the same time. Hit or miss I guess.
65d828d2d78351c9a329b113b62b197a.jpg

Last edited:
Here is a screenshot of the exact ones. It was last summer when I set them up. I was exactly 50% success. All purchased at the same time. Hit or miss I guess.

There's no pic

I have a Stealth Cam I got for free so I set it up. About the only thing I like about it was the ability to go in and tell the camera to send you an HD image if you wanted one. Like Cuddelink, it sends you a thumbnail image and I could click a particular picture and the next time it communicated it would download the HD version. That would be nice to do while still being able to stay out of the area. Thoughts? Possible?

I have a Stealth Cam I got for free so I set it up. About the only thing I like about it was the ability to go in and tell the camera to send you an HD image if you wanted one. Like Cuddelink, it sends you a thumbnail image and I could click a particular picture and the next time it communicated it would download the HD version. That would be nice to do while still being able to stay out of the area. Thoughts? Possible?

I asked this a few weeks ago. John said it would be pretty hard to do and could severely affect battery life.

I'd like to see your app have a "picture viewer" role. I have a feeling your email feature might go away, likely due to cost, or SPAM filtering out of your control. All of our camp members get the pics via email, but I don't want 10 users with admin rights in the app, goofing up camera settings.
this is in the works and will be a feature in the future.

its being worked on , its not a huge challenge when dealing with a stand alone cell but is a much bigger challenge when trying to do it via RF ( as in remote to home ) it will likely happen in the future but its a ways out.. If and when it does happen , it will slow down your network since it takes much , much, longer to send a large file via RF than it does a thumbnail.