Cuddelink 2020 GEN 2 version

I have a camera that shows up on my daily report and used to show up on the camo.cuddeback device setting list no longer shows up on the latter. Any idea on what going on? Its still on my daily report but I have no more access to adjust settings.

It could have fell off the network because of battery life or other reasons , it could be on the report after this happens since the report is not in real time , it can also stay on camp after it falls off. It all depends on when it checked in last. How many days has it been?

another thing to check is to make sure it hasn't connected to another network via a neighbor etc.

Report it is on is the daily emailed report, not the camp report. Last I checked it still shows up on the home device but not showing up on camp anywhere.

Report it is on is the daily emailed report, not the camp report. Last I checked it still shows up on the home device but not showing up on camp anywhere.
if this has been more than two days you will need someone at cuddeback to log in and look at your camp. You will need to supply your password and username. If you want to pm me your latest emailed report and your user name and password i can take a look for you.

Thanks. I looked at the emailed report but the info for the camera hasn't in days now. This is the same camera I had issues with a while back with dropping off a few days with the DPB. Going to check it out again this weekend.

Interesting, the camp report which shows it was from the 8th it was there and shows the ext1 is low. Not sure why this is happening but going to replace all the batteries in the device and see what happens.

With no batteries in the camera what should the battery setting be? This is a J that is using a DPB.

With no batteries in the camera what should the battery setting be? This is a J that is using a DPB.
it should match the battery pack you have on the j

So I'm using 2 of my js to watch fields for turkey hunting. I have them on prime time ( 2 hours am and 1 pm every 5 minutes) problem is they don't start taking pictures till like 6:40 well after it's daylight. Does anyone know if they go off of the time or daylight available? I thought of moving my time wrong by a half hour and seeing if that would work. I'll drop the evening if I need to. Stops well before dark.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Here they are.
df115f9474107815008defc3e774fd11.jpg
3864a52ad2ebe5cf05c92e6ab3bb33fc.jpg

So I'm using 2 of my js to watch fields for turkey hunting. I have them on prime time ( 2 hours am and 1 pm every 5 minutes) problem is they don't start taking pictures till like 6:40 well after it's daylight. Does anyone know if they go off of the time or daylight available? I thought of moving my time wrong by a half hour and seeing if that would work. I'll drop the evening if I need to. Stops well before dark.

they go by ambient light level, you cant adjust it. You could go to straight time lapse day and night but then you would have to live with pics all night and day.

they go by ambient light level, you cant adjust it. You could go to straight time lapse day and night but then you would have to live with pics all night and day.
Ok thanks. No I don't want that many. Maybe someday the will do like the old stealth cam I had. You simply put in the start and stop time.

Any plans to add a feature where you can reset battery days manually to zero when you change batteries? I typically don't let the camera batteries run down to zero before changing the extra power option batteries and sometimes the battery days don't reset. Would be a nice feature to be able to monitor what the battery day use is every time you change batteries.

Not at this time , to speed up the process , remove the Batteries and go into test mode and run filter or led test , this will use up the stored energy fairly quick so it’s reset .

Not at this time , to speed up the process , remove the Batteries and go into test mode and run filter or led test , this will use up the stored energy fairly quick so it’s reset .
Thanks Remove the camera batteries and run test? Will the camera settings have to be reset?

Yes, remove batteries tuna test and ou shouldn’t have to redo settings unless you do a reset

@john volkman . I keep getting a Check SD card after trying to load new firmware.
I am trying to load Gen 2 onto my K, and two J's. I have reset the K and the J's. I have also taken the batteries out and drained the internal battery. I have downloaded the correct Gen 2 zip file (trying leaving it zipped and unzipped) and have attempted to load it on several SD cards. The cards are from multiple manufacturers (two of which are the ones I've used to upload v. 7.9. Do you have any other suggestions? I've looked through this thread and it seems to be less of a problem if at all for most. What am I doing wrong? Thanks!

make sure the SD card is completely empty, nothing on it, You can do this by putting it in a camera and running "clear". Once you do that, add the 1200 file unzipped from the gen2 firmware update.
some computers will rename the file if there is other files on the card this may be your issue.