Stealth Cam Revolver

i just bought my first trail cam and its a revolver 360, and just set it out yesterday and i got a couple photos last night but they are solid black, i cannot find anything in the settings on the app to adjust ot turn on or off the IR, any ideas what i did wrong?
Hummm…that’s a first. Did your test photos come out OK? I would double check the settings to make sure they are what you want, then in the evening (after dark) take an on-demand photo. If it comes out black, put in a call to StealthCam.

This is another good example of how the revolver helps inventory the herd…the smaller buck was picked up on camera at a site where I traditionally had a Cuddeback pointed north towardx the oaks. I put the Revolver in this location. While the 10 point buck was captured several times, I would have missed the 8 point to the left.

So far the Revolver is functioning well.

IMG_0847.jpeg

Looks like they have shed their velvet.
IMG_0849.jpeg

ok, so an update , i called tech support and told them about the issues i was having and they told me i needed to change my memory card because i was using a 128 micro with a adapter he said they wont work in the camera and said i needed to use a 10-32 gb only, well in short my buddy went out to the camera and pulled the batteries and reset the camera and it started working correctly, and so far i am impressed with the camera and the quality of the pics, ive got it set to 16mp,
the only issue im having is the camera is way to sensitive and im not sure how to adjust that, its taking a bunch ip pics of nothing just picking up limb movements