Stealth Cam Deceptor not responding for the past two days, since server went down.

West_Fork

5 year old buck +
Well, after the Stealth Cam server went down last weekend I have had issues with a Deceptor model that has not check in for two days now. Also seems that it is missing a lot of traffic right before it went unresponsive. Battery is full, signal is better than ever with the leaves off, card is 1/3 full. I tried performing an on demand photo which just hung.
I may have to do a reset on the camera.
The reactor model I have is working fine, more or less.

Anyone else have stealth cam issues?

Well, the Deceptor started working again for a week or so after clearing the card remotely, and then stopped syncing and sending photos again. I am pretty unhappy with stealth cam at this point. Customer service sucks, if you add another email to your account, you cannot remove it. Or at least I am unable to find a way. I cannot even tell who, if anyone, has access. I am going to have to drive three hours to remove, reset, and re-add the camera.
I think the on demand function is part of the culprit. I believe turning it on is what lead up to the camera to stop responding.
My other cellular stealth is a "Reactor" and it has been more stable, but the detection setting is atrocious, way too sensitive and I get a lot of photos of nothing, and it is not adjustable like the Deceptor. I will probably throw some blinders on it to reduce the field of view of the sensor.