Chicken run project

Jordan Selsor

5 year old buck +
Well after 3 months I finally wrapped this thing up! Gets tough to finish a project these days with 4 kids and 3 jobs! It was a fun family project though. Kids are loving the chore of collecting eggs
IMG_2842.JPG
image1.JPG
image2.JPG
image3.JPG

Wait. There is a chicken coop and kids? All I see is a lady standing on a chair.

All kidding aside, looks great. I would love to have one of these. The poultry manure would also be great for adding to leaves in the fall and composting for free plot fertilizer.

Awesomeness! You done good.

That is one heck of coop. Two thumbs up. Nice to see you getting the kids involved as well!

Man I thought you were going to keep the kids in there it's so nice.

Nice to see a post from you! Starting to think you fell off the planet. I know you are a busy guy! You guys did a nice job on the coop! I dont think OSHA will approve of your wife's choice in "elevation enhancement equipment". :emoji_grin:

Pretty fancy,I like the racks on the ends.Don't that on every chicken coop

That's one nice chicken coop!

Can't wait to see the kids play house.

Nice to see a post from you! Starting to think you fell off the planet. I know you are a busy guy! You guys did a nice job on the coop! I dont think OSHA will approve of your wife's choice in "elevation enhancement equipment". :emoji_grin:
busy is an understatement these days between work and a growing family... I still pop in and read here an there..
Thankfully Mo is not an OSHA compliant state LOL
You gonna have some late drop southern apple varieties for me this yr?

That's one nice chicken coop!

Can't wait to see the kids play house.
My wife is on me about building a play house.... Pole barn first. Hope to start in Aug. Been saving my pennies

Nice job! Those chickens don't know how good they got it.