Blinds

Peeps

5 year old buck +
my wife and daughter want to hunt from an enclosed blind for gun season so they can run a little heater and be comfy. It will be placed on the ground. I don't have the time to build one myself. I'm going to check out the ones at Menards and fleet. Anyone have any ideas or experience with these "budget" blinds. I don't want to break the bank with this purchase.

Peep, I have an original Double Bull and a newer Primos Double Bull. In addition, I have an Ameristep. All the blinds work fine, but, the nice thing about the Primos is the windows dont have zippers and the Ameristep does. Very noisy and spook game. Try to find a blind that the windows don't have zippers to open or close. Or open the windows and leave them open.

my wife and daughter want to hunt from an enclosed blind for gun season so they can run a little heater and be comfy. It will be placed on the ground. I don't have the time to build one myself. I'm going to check out the ones at Menards and fleet. Anyone have any ideas or experience with these "budget" blinds. I don't want to break the bank with this purchase.

I would check out this one from Menard's for $530.

https://www.menards.com/main/outdoo...45-c-13885.htm?tid=2280103451579108315&ipos=6

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk