Pests in Box Blinds

I do notice that if you store an office chair in your blind keep it on a 45 degrees angle off the wall and that seems to keep the mice off it.
I had two old office chairs that got chewed up last winter by mice. Stunk like crazy.....threw them out. Now I just use folding card table chairs in the blinds that are not mouse-proof. Use a boat cushion to sit on.....and hand them up when not in use.

I've been stuffing some dryer sheets in our Buddy Heaters prior to the season. That and some "fresh tractor cab" in a few blinds seems to keep the mice out of these blinds. The Redneck Blinds I have seem to be mouse proof.

Be careful if you have dogs around and use that bait,dogs really like it and it cost alittle over 1000.00 for over night at emergency vet if they eat it.just saying.

I get it foggy. I just love being able to swivel n sit back in my blind. Besides they make a comfortable chair that I lean up against the wall add a table for my feet and you guessed it take a nap. That three hour nap is the best part of the day.

Be careful if you have dogs around and use that bait,dogs really like it and it cost alittle over 1000.00 for over night at emergency vet if they eat it.just saying.

Yup, I had the same problem. Did a quite a bit of permanent liver damage as well

My dog had to get a blood transfusion it did save him.