Solution for Chimunks / mice / voles?

Woodchuck on the other hand, not a fan ! I had one in my yard that was very naive. Not scared of us at all.

I saw an eagle 🦅 dive down and grab something in my yard one day . I could not tell what it was ? But I have not seen the Woodchuck since !

I left the chipmunks alone for about 4 years because of Covid, and I regret it very much. They are causing a lot of problems now. My shed is an absolute mess, and I have tunnels down the side of my foundation.

I got a whole family in one bucket last week. The key is the rolling rock can.😉

Attachments

• IMG_6676.jpeg
    IMG_6676.jpeg
    239.7 KB · Views: 10
I got a whole family in one bucket last week. The key is the rolling rock can.😉
don't EVER leave one of these in a hunting box for a month.....Trust me on this one!

don't EVER leave one of these in a hunting box for a month.....Trust me on this one!
I've got a friend who catches mice like this in his hunting camp.....which is loaded with mice. Instead of water......he uses ethylene glycol anti-freeze.....and he says the anti-freeze prevents the stink. He had dozens of dead mice in his pail when I was there.....and they did not stink.

Not the best "cover scent".

I have caught up to 5 mice in a week.
My record for the cabin is 17 in a week of deer hunting.

This spring I caught 7 in under 45 minutes. First thing I did when I got there was set the spring traps. While I was moving my gear in from the car they were going off. Reset them, went out in the woods for a half hour, all of them had dead mice in them when I came back. Makes you think... "maybe I don't want to sleep here".