So whatya got planned for the weekend?

What is the relaxing you guys speak of? ;)

You may be doing more relaxing as I was up to land by Antigo on Wednesday and the traill in had about a foot of water which usually is dry by now and they gota bunch of rain Wednesday afternoon and night.

i'll be working on food plots all weekend if they are dry enough. hoping the wife and kids come up tomorrow to help pick rocks. they love picking rocks :). hope to get 2 of the 3 mn food plots planted this weekend. then plan to go to wisconsin and flag off a future food plot. might take a few years to get it done but it will give me time to make sure i have it right.

jealous of all you guys that are going to the lake. can't wait for my trip to devils lake in june.

Tonight we have a going away party for a friend that is going to India for 3 months or so. And Saturday and Sunday we are putting in a small fence for our new dog and trying to get our garden planted. Monday we had planned on canoeing on the Mississippi in St Cloud with some friends but it looks like the water flow is going to be pretty high. Not sure what we will do then.

No food plot work will get done for another 2 weeks!

Mother-in-law is getting married today (what a relief that will be). Wedding party on Saturday. Sunday and Monday hope to get to land to work on plots with the rest of my crew. Hoping the field is dry. Last weekend it was to wet to pick rocks.

Throwing a leg over the Harley and riding to The Wall in DC as usual. Have a good ones people.

heading to the in-laws cabin in the northern Catskills with the wife, baby, and pup. Its a small cabin....there will be 4 adults, a 6 month old, an 80 lb rotty pup, and a 7 lb yapper pup. Relaxation will be fleeting...lol. At least there is nice big covered front porch with table, chairs, a hammock and the grill. basically, every morning i get out of bed head onto the porch with the pup and my coffee and I read. I keep a cooler of beer on the porch as well as all of the fishing tackle. I rig and re rig rods until i get the chance to go fishing on the lake. It will be nice to get away for a few days and get some fishing in. Will be calling my old man and grandfather to thank them for their service.

You may be doing more relaxing as I was up to land by Antigo on Wednesday and the traill in had about a foot of water which usually is dry by now and they gota bunch of rain Wednesday afternoon and night.

Man I hope that is an isolated thing and we are drier. I can always split wood or put up the new gate. I'll find things to do to keep me from relaxing.

My ground is super saturated right now. Everything I've been trying to get done has taken a lot longer than it should've because of it. Mud where there shouldn't be all over my property.

Gonna be watering my fruit trees and hazelnuts. Gonna stake off my lines and plant my garden. Gonna help my uncle move to his new house since his ol lady slept with someone their sons age (barf!). Beyond that I hope to just relax with the family.

Several parades and several Memorial Day speaking engagements. The life of a Statesman.

I work every other weekend.....I'm on this weekend. Hopefully get a long enough break between ships to get some stuff done around the farm.

I spent 12 hrs in the planter tractor today in between customers. Same tomorrow, same on sunday, monday....tuesday........etc, til it rains again.

Sounds like my neighbor up here. he's been running till 10:30 every night the last couple of days with 3 guys and still has about 400 acres to go. They buried a 4x4 ford tractor with 4 duals this morning on the field north of mine. still a tad wet.