Rittenhouse trial

Im betting most on the jury are terrified of what may happen to them if they find him not quilty.

There is a minimum of one juror who wants to convict, possibly to avoid riots but who knows these days. Im still hopeful. I dont think the judge will declare a mistrial unless cornered. He knows this case shouldn't have ever been tried.
Honestly, the eastern corner is not the liberal hell hole some on here are making it to be. Kenosha actually leans conservative and racine is purple at worst.
3 of the most strong conservative counties in the country are in se wis. Waukesha, Washington and ozaukee are strong conservative locks . Its milwaukee county that kills us, based on population.
Don’t forget the State of Madison in Dane county.

I was mistaken. I thought it was alot more blue on the east side, my bad!wisconsin-2020-election-results-1607631169.jpg

Don’t forget the State of Madison in Dane county.
Who could forget 15 square miles of insanity surrounded by reality??
But they are center of the state not east!

I was mistaken. I thought it was alot more blue on the east side, my bad!View attachment 38608
Funny thing is ,is that even in the blue counties its only the bigger communities that swing it to blue. Mostly all the smaller communities living in reality swing red.

This place has been a dream compared to other forums because of the great moderation from the users and admin team.

Almost squashed the thread but it got polite again and is a current event. Have my doubts but hope the kids gets his life back.

I was mistaken. I thought it was alot more blue on the east side, my bad!View attachment 38608
^^^^^ Remember my comment about the NW being way to liberal for me. Chicago style corruption all the way in Bayfield Co Wisconsin quite a few years ago a county board member owned a septic pumping service. Low and behold the county board passed mandatory septic tank pumping every two years in that county. That was about the time I left the state. I go back every couple years to visit family and can barely turn on the car radio it’s dripping with commie ideals.

I agree, to an extent. I would hate to see this site turn all year around political. But when there are hot topics, that will be short and be gone in a short order, they keep interest.

I honestly started the topic, not to argue politics, but seriously am concerned with the timing of the court case. If they decide to riot, during Wisconsin's rifle season, it may not turn out the best. Believe it or not 7/8 of the state is filled with rednecks, its just the eastern corner that doesnt fit in with the rest of the state, unfortunately that is where the majority of the states population is. So it was kinda related to deer hunting.
Just the eastern corner?

Take it you’ve never been to Madison (Dane county)?

This is the clown trying to prove to the jury (and the world) that Kyle was a criminal in using a gun to defend himself. As he pointed the gun at the jury with his finger on the trigger. Judge should've called mistrial right then and there. What a waste of time and resources. Never should've gone to trial.

The videos show that Kyle deffinately was mot the aggresor here. The rioters came after him, why? Because he was white and not trying to burn the city down. The rioters were and are the racists here.
I agree a 17 yearold kid shouldnt have been there. But when you are asked by a friend to help protect what they own you go. And he did, he went without the intention of shooting anyone, he had a first aid kit and was treating rioters and sane people alike as needed.
The rioters hunted him and his group down and attacked them. Not the other way around as the media would have you think.
Hes innocent 100%. But i seriously dont think the jury will find him as such. The fear of more riots is to great.
I hope im wrong
The reason they went after Kyle was because he was running around with a fire extinguisher put out the rioters fires. The terrorists had a dumpster on fire and were pushing it towards the gas station. Rittenhouse and his buddies stopped it. This pissed rosenbaum off and that is why he said he was going to kill Kyle and chased after him.

Somewhat relevant

KYLE RITTENHOUSE NOT GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS

This means we still have a fair Justus system in this country! Thanks to the jury for their fortitude & bravery despite the intimidation by the disgraceful media, Prosecution, and activists.

Last edited:
Lets hope for no violence, but we all know it will happen. I wonder if Kyle will be back out this weekend protecting the streets?

Good to hear!

Almost squashed the thread but it got polite again and is a current event. Have my doubts but hope the kids gets his life back.
Good to hear that you were monitoring. Thank you n

Now Rittenhouse’s attorney needs to look into what sort of lawsuit they can file against that looney tunes prosecutor this was ridiculous. Probably nothing but they need work every angle they can to get piece of that clown. The voters in Kenosha should hand him the property damage bills that’s are sure to follow because of his negligence also.

Last edited:
Here's what I would do. Sue every last one of the news companies that slandered him. Give Slow Joe the chance to apologize and suggest there won't be a lawsuit against him as a token of good will and a step toward progress in our nation. Whatever the hell that means. Or am I being too nice.