Rittenhouse trial

Here's what I would do. Sue every last one of the news companies that slandered him. Give Slow Joe the chance to apologize and suggest there won't be a lawsuit against him as a token of good will and a step toward progress in our nation. Whatever the hell that means. Or am I being too nice.

Too nice .... Biden has lots of China bribe money, sue him for every cent!

Too nice .... Biden has lots of China bribe money, sue him for every cent!
After Waukesha last night, Biden is back on the table. Sue everyone. He could've help nip this a little, but he's not man enough.

Exactly. We need more and larger prisons and more executions. We need to actually charge and try criminals for the crimes they commit. These criminals get arrested for gun charges and they get out easily on bail and charges are dropped or small plea deals for violent crimes. Our crap system ebbs and flows and nothing ever changes. And then our system penalizes Biden voters in the cities for getting married or having families with 2 college degrees, it rewards the single moms. It's crazy.

Crazy is just getting started. They have done everything to bring down the working class and haven't had any trouble doing it. They're just testing the waters to see just how far they can push. Joe Biden should have already been removed. When is the next "racist" episode. BLM shows up to fight the racism in a case where it's white on white. Doesn't get much dumber than that right? Give it 5 minutes

Anyone watching the interview? 18 yr old Rit is way more well spoken than I imagined he would be. I think a bunch of the world was expecting a drooling proud boy and are in for a big surprise. He sounds like an upstanding young man and I have confidence in a bright future for him. Hopefully he stays safe.

The video floating around of that idiot prosecutor questioning him about some fire is hilarious.

Anyone watching the interview?
I watched it last night, very well spoken young man!
Soon to be a very rich young man too! The lies the media perpetuated throughout this whole thing (and some still are) is scary to me, they have entirely too much control over peoples minds.

I read an article that one of the leaders of BLM said the Christmas parade now down is just the begging of their uprising.

Sounds like terroristic threats to me.

Bunch of prominent IL dems called the terrorist hate crime "karma"