Rittenhouse trial

Habitat- Talk ? I’ll suggest that topics such as this one, and most anything related to politics are better served on a completely different forum. Like most, I’m here share my experiences regarding improving my land to better grow whitetails, and learn from others about the same. Anyone else feel similarly?
Thanks- Rusty

Habitat- Talk ? I’ll suggest that topics such as this one, and most anything related to politics are better served on a completely different forum. Like most, I’m here share my experiences regarding improving my land to better grow whitetails, and learn from others about the same. Anyone else feel similarly?
Thanks- Rusty

In a perfect world, yes ... but we do not live in a perfect world. Unfortunately politics are everywhere we go these days.

This place is pretty good at having respectful discussions where we can disagree. We are a bit like the corner tavern ... a place to gather and talk about fun stuff like habitat talk and to grouse a bit about other stuff.

Thanks- Rusty
Technically this is in the "General Discussions" Forum. It may include non Habitat topics.

Thanks- Rusty
Can't find anything about plots or habitat?

Report what?
Vehicle description and location. Those people are there for one reason. They won't do anything about it but after the city is burnt to the ground these reports have a way of coming out and people held accountable for not following up on them.

Vehicle description and location. Those people are there for one reason. They won't do anything about it but after the city is burnt to the ground these reports have a way of coming out and people held accountable for not following up on them.
Guess i never thought about it. There is a angry mob there already so i think they know.

What could be taking the jury this long?

There's at least one juror who doesn't agree with the rest. I'm betting on a hung jury

I’m certainly no expert on law however, having some knowledge. The longer the jury stays out is usually better for the defense.

If you don't like/aren't interested in a topic don't click on it. Pretty simple really
I disagree with this. I have been on too many forums that got blown up because of politics. This place has been a dream compared to other forums because of the great moderation from the users and admin team.

You want to talk politics that isn't even remotely close to something habitat related, do it on facebook or youtube. The web has no shortage of places to go and talk about it.

Have to wait for all the antifa checks to clear the jurors bank accounts.

I assume hung jury. This hearing had little to do with Kyle be guilty or not, and most to do with politics. It is almost impossible to sway someones political opinions.

I disagree with this. I have been on too many forums that got blown up because of politics. This place has been a dream compared to other forums because of the great moderation from the users and admin team.

You want to talk politics that isn't even remotely close to something habitat related, do it on facebook or youtube. The web has no shortage of places to go and talk about it.
I respect your opinion, but disagree with it.

I agree, to an extent. I would hate to see this site turn all year around political. But when there are hot topics, that will be short and be gone in a short order, they keep interest.

I honestly started the topic, not to argue politics, but seriously am concerned with the timing of the court case. If they decide to riot, during Wisconsin's rifle season, it may not turn out the best. Believe it or not 7/8 of the state is filled with rednecks, its just the eastern corner that doesnt fit in with the rest of the state, unfortunately that is where the majority of the states population is. So it was kinda related to deer hunting.

The judge really screwed up the jury situation by not sequestering them given that they knew this was going to have a lot of attention on it. He also should have had a court order to have all spectators & media stay back a certain distance from the courthouse to avoid jury intimidation.

Then to say the jury can consider lesser charges? The jury should only be tasked with deciding on the charges that the DA filed.

Hopefully the jury is trying to get it right.

Saw the judge just banned MSNBC from entering the courthouse after he found out that one of their staffers followed the bus carrying the jury from the courthouse.

I agree with letting threads like this stay on the forum. The past has shown that everyone keeps it mostly peaceful and if one doesn’t want to partake they only need to not click on the thread.

For this case if someone reads the self defense statute and looks at all the evidence without letting emotions or politics enter into their heads it is a clear case of self defense and he should be found not guilty on all counts.

There is a minimum of one juror who wants to convict, possibly to avoid riots but who knows these days. Im still hopeful. I dont think the judge will declare a mistrial unless cornered. He knows this case shouldn't have ever been tried.
Honestly, the eastern corner is not the liberal hell hole some on here are making it to be. Kenosha actually leans conservative and racine is purple at worst.
3 of the most strong conservative counties in the country are in se wis. Waukesha, Washington and ozaukee are strong conservative locks . Its milwaukee county that kills us, based on population.