Rittenhouse trial

You must have came from the east side of Wisconsin? I moved from MN, and I am pretty sure MN was trying to outcompete California for being the nuttiest commie state. I now live in NW Wisconsin, and very few commies out this way. Sure the governor is a democrat, but the republican judicial courts don’t allow the governor to fall in line with the rest of the wanna be commie states.
Nope I lived in the NW it’s way to liberal for me. I’m pretty sure there is an old adage about a boiling a frog in there some where.

Words to live by, probably the only statement that makes sense out this whole post.

This is just a F'ed up mess of something that crisscrosses over right, wrong, legal and what not else. Its sad we have to judge based on what was legal - its just indicative of the fact that we have come to a point far beyond what is right and wrong. And the fringe elements of our society get the attention violence and sensationalism brings forth.

Cutting through the sensationalism of this clown court - was what he did illegal - Im going to say absolutely not clearly under WI law he had the legal right to open carry (without brandishing). I would love to have seen 10,000 more citizens standing around the buildings with their personal firearms. Was he attacked... oh ya and chased, and if you hit a guy carrying a gun with a skateboard on a dark night I can predict what would happen.... let alone try and run down the same human being. From a pure legal stand point the charges I have seen listed should be dropped.
However I am not naive to know exactly what happened here.... a dumb ass wanna be kid, a product of poor parenting trying to fit in in a world he likely doesnt fit into, ramping up his ego with some trumped up fantasy of being a gun toting super hero medic to the rescue look at me Im somebody now who lacks maturity to make good decision who jumped in over his head to do something most of us believe is clearly right and just. Then got bored and started walking around putting himself into a place he was to stupid to be able to extricate himself from.

This immature dumb ass kid is not the person I want to be the champion of my Right to Self Defense and Right to Bear Arms cause - but fate is unkind, and we constantly test our greatest constitutional gifts based on the actions of idiots. I guess we take what we get to protect the few normal people left in society.

Your actions have consequences dumb ass actions have even bigger consequences ... what they will be, Im guessing a life time of attention that will destroy this kid.

I have zero love for the BLM b's movement and the cover it provides for mob rule and looting - I think George Floyd got what any crapbag living that lifestyle eventually always gets and its a joke that he is the champion of that cause. This kid is the anti side / polar opposite and we dont need him to be the champion of our cause... though we may agree the wild west needs to come back so we can clean house Im looking more for a Wyatt Earp than a Kyle Rittenhouse.
Beyond that

roymunson nailed it:​

"Everyone needs to calm down, go to work, take care of the kids they sired, and keep moving. Separating from society is becoming more and more appealing."
If they are truly going after murder in the first AND they want to follow the law, he should be found innocent. This was not pre meditated homicide.

As he pointed the gun at the jury with his finger on the trigger.

View attachment 38569

Sheesh, someone in the jury should have shot him in self defense.. Or.. wait a minute.

Kyle put himself into a situation where something could go wrong, but so did the rioters. You can’t say Kyle should pay the price because he put himself into a situation, without saying the same to rioters. If you riot, things may not go your way, and you could die. Same goes for Kyle, if you bring a gun to defend something, things could go wrong, and in both accounts they went wrong. But what Kyle did wasn’t illegal. What the rioters did was.

Spot on.

i'd contend that the dead rioters, definitely did pay a price.

Everyone needs to calm down, go to work, take care of the kids they sired, and keep moving. Separating from society is becoming more and more appealing.

I think you got it wrong. The societal problems we are experiencing today and because good, hard working people who are raising their kids to be responsible have been silent.

They have trusted their elected leaders to look out for them, spend their taxes wisely, and their leaders have failed them.

They have trusted their local leaders to provide security for them and their business' and they have failed them.

They have trusted the school leaders and board members to be responsible in teaching their children and prepare them for life and they have failed them.

They have embraced diversity and treated all of any color, race, gender, etc,. fairly. But when they have a concern they are called racist homophobes who have been given white priveledge.

They have followed the laws, paid their taxes, been good citizens, yet their leaders are targeting them as criminals for speaking out and calling the criminals victims and hero's.

Now more than ever the silent majority needs to stand up, raise their voices, and demand accountability from elected officials, schools, etc. The media is trying to shut down our voices and the Gov't is trying to silence us through accusations & intimidations.

Kenosha had over 100 business burned, damaged, & looted. 40 business' and people's lifelong livelihoods were destroyed permanently over 3 nights & days before the Governor sent in 125 guardsman. Kyle Rittenhouse and others would never have been there had local leaders and out idiot Governor stepped in and protected that community.

As mentioned above, a young man stepped in when adults failed to do their jobs.

Evil happens when good men do nothing .... we have been silent too long, no more.

Last edited:
I think you got it wrong. The societal problems we are experiencing today and because good, hard working people who are raising their kids to be responsible have been silent.

They have trusted their elected leaders to look out for them, spend their taxes wisely, and their leaders have failed them.

They have trusted their local leaders to provide security for them and their business' and they have failed them.

They have trusted the school leaders and board members to be responsible in teaching their children and prepare them for life and they have failed them.

They have embraced diversity and treated all of any color, race, gender, etc,. fairly. But when they have a concern they are called racist homophobes who have been given white priveledge.

They have followed the laws, paid their taxes, been good citizens, yet their leaders are targeting them as criminals for speaking out and calling the criminals victims and hero's.

Now more than ever the silent majority needs to stand up, raise their voices, and demand accountability from elected officials, schools, etc. The media is trying to shut down our voices and the Gov't is trying to silence us through accusations & intimidations.

Kenosha had over 100 business burned, damaged, & looted. 40 business' and people's lifelong livelihoods were destroyed permanently over 3 nights & days before the Governor sent in 250 guardsman. Kyle Rittenhouse and others would never have been there had local leaders and out idiot Governor stepped in and protected that community.

As mentioned above, a young man stepped in when adults failed to do their jobs.

Evil happens when good men do nothing .... we have been silent too long, no more.
Maybe... But i'm not a fighter. I'm going to influence my circle of people. Work, home, community, etc

The rest is just driving up your blood pressure for profit.
Maybe I'm small minded, but I'm ok with that. I'm not all that important.

Maybe... But i'm not a fighter. I'm going to influence my circle of people. Work, home, community, etc

The rest is just driving up your blood pressure for profit.
Maybe I'm small minded, but I'm ok with that. I'm not all that important.
That way of thinking is part of the reason Trump didn't get re elected.

I know what you think of him but he would have put and and to the rioting.
Maybe, but I'm not convinced. I know its not on the level of rioting, but how did he handle it when the NFL decided to kneel for the national anthem? He called em "sunsabitches" and it just cemented their emotion as a martyr.

I'd rather have trump than what we have now, but the fact that we had the choices we had is EXACTLY why i'm disenfranchised and disconnected.
Its a race to the bottom.

We only had 1 bad choice and that moron was handed a rigged election.
2 bad choices, but both of these things are our opinions. And I'm fine with that.

Doesn't mean I hate you and I feel that's a fact lost on a lot of people. Too profitable to be divided.

We only had 1 bad choice and that moron was handed a rigged election.

That’s the bad part. Trump was ahead until 3am then came the 100,000 vote dumps in Wisconsin, Michigan. Pennsylvania (more like 700,000), Georgia and Arizona …(which had 58,000 fraudulent votes just in one county)

It was a very coordinated theft. But at least no mean tweets !!

Maybe, but I'm not convinced. I know its not on the level of rioting, but how did he handle it when the NFL decided to kneel for the national anthem? He called em "sunsabitches" and it just cemented their emotion as a martyr.

I'd rather have trump than what we have now, but the fact that we had the choices we had is EXACTLY why i'm disenfranchised and disconnected.
Its a race to the bottom.

They are "sunsabitches"

bill

Any news on the verdict?

Never could understand the thinking or lack of thinking behind rioting and destroying things that had nothing to do with the case at hand. People don't agree so they have to wreck shit? How has that ever helped anyone's case? I can see and agree with "an eye for an eye" but someone gets a hangnail and has to go chop off someone else's arm.

Don't look at me, I'm 35. I'm not the generation who raised/didnt raise them.

Put the family back together if you wanna solve it. 1 man, 1 woman, both engaged in raising their offspring. Lotta kids just need a dad in their life to lovingly tell them to knock it off. But Dad's just a sperm donor and we celebrate single motherhood. Until you flip that script, it ain't gonna work.

And I don't see things being flipped.

The longer the jury deliberates the worse it looks for Kyle.
I dont know if its true but there are grumblings that some on the jury want to convict just to make sure the city doesnt burn again.
Think about that. If its true their are people out there who would convict an obviously innocent kid just because they know the governor and local government are to weak to protect the city and its people. And worse yet there is a group of people willing to destroy everyone around them if they dont get what they want, and THEY are considered the good guys bu some.
On that note, i was driving home from southern shit state ( illinois) and coming through Kenosha I personally saw 5 or 6 cars with no license plates or plates taped over. Gee I wonder what they are up to?

The longer the jury deliberates the worse it looks for Kyle.
I dont know if its true but there are grumblings that some on the jury want to convict just to make sure the city doesnt burn again.
Think about that. If its true their are people out there who would convict an obviously innocent kid just because they know the governor and local government are to weak to protect the city and its people. And worse yet there is a group of people willing to destroy everyone around them if they dont get what they want, and THEY are considered the good guys bu some.
On that note, i was driving home from southern shit state ( illinois) and coming through Kenosha I personally saw 5 or 6 cars with no license plates or plates taped over. Gee I wonder what they are up to?
And I'm guessing you didn't report anything?